Boston Classic Car Show

Post advance news of events you will be attending
interjen

Boston Classic Car Show

Post by interjen »

Hello all, Following what Colin has kindly already listed may we please remind everyone within the Lincolnshire and S,Humberside area and indeed adjoining areas that we will be once againing exceeding expectations as to continuing our reign as "Best club stand" following our fantastic display last year. May i once again thank everyone who put so much effort into attending and helping on the day. This year we want more cars including if at all possible a Volvo P1800? We will once again i'm sure hold our communal barbeque and this year i have personally ordered better weather! We will also be entering concours by popular demand though this is optional. Please come and support us, it is days like this that promote the club to all the outsiders, you never know it may even help to generate future Jensen owners as well.
Simon Holloway 7075
Lincolnshire and South Humberside Area Group.
interjen

Post by interjen »

Can i follow up on this, we are now submitting entries. Can we ask anyone who owns an FF if they would be interested in joining us for this super day out? :D Last year we won the trophy for best club stand, we had a BBQ and picnic area and a fantastic turnout of both members and cars, we really made a huge impact. We so far have a 541, CV8 , (belonging to John Bell with his newly acquired number plate CV8)!!! Int's 1-2&3, Int Convertible, GT and a couple of Healeys, this of course doesn't mean we don't want more of these though! So far the furthest travellers who have confirmed are Geoff and Val Collis, (Thankyou). Can we interest anyone else to beat that? Concours judging is optional, latest arrival 11am so no need to get up at the crack of dawn. Do please come along and support us. :twisted:
interjen

Post by interjen »

:D With regards to entries, we have only two spaces left now so if you would like to come along i would urge you to contact me now as places are filling fast. :P
interjen

Post by interjen »

Thankyou to everyone who have kindly agreed to display their cars on the J.O.C stand at this years Boston classic car show :lol: . We have now filled the 15 places given to the club and look forward to seeing you all on the day 8) .
If anyone else would like to come along and join us on the day it would be great to see you but unfortunately we will not be able to fit your car onto the stand.
Thankyou again

Simon Holloway
Lincs and S Humberside area group rep.

Return to “Events”