Thirlstane Castle Vintage and Classic Rally

Post advance news of events you will be attending
RichardGibson
JOC Scotland Rep

Thirlstane Castle Vintage and Classic Rally

Post by RichardGibson »

Hi Fellow Jensen Owners.
I have just seen that entry forms for the Borders Vintage Automobile Club Sir Jackie Stewart Classic have been posted on line (see BVAC Thirlstane Classic).
This event is one of the largest Scottish events which like others has been on hold for the last two years. The event is held at Thirlstane Castle in Lauder in the Scottish Borders, about 30 miles south of Edinburgh along the A68 and this year features speed events and a visit by Sir Jackie Stewart. The event is held over the weekend of 18&19th of June 2022.
The event fills up quickly, as does local accommodation, but camping is available.
Anyhow I have booked in for the weekend.
Hope to see some of you guys from Scotland and the North of England and even further south, east or west.
Take care all.
Regards
Richard
JOC Scotland Rep
KevinB

Re: Thirlstane Castle Vintage and Classic Rally

Post by KevinB »

Got my entry, not booked anywhere to stay yet.
Kevin B
Healey Mk1 1140/10091

Scotland Rep.
Tonylenderyou

Re: Thirlstane Castle Vintage and Classic Rally

Post by Tonylenderyou »

Hi Richard

Firstly sorry I can't make the Spring Weekend this weekend - clashes with a Wedding invitation I'm afraid or I'd have definitely booked

You mentioned bringing cars from the North of England to the above - which, again, I'd have loved to do as I live in Newcastle but I've obviously left it too late to book my car in!

I hope you have 2 great weekends

Cheers
Tony

Member 11113

Return to “Events”