Jensen Motor Association of Western Australia AGM

Post advance news of events you will be attending
ChrisL

Jensen Motor Association of Western Australia AGM

Post by ChrisL »

The Jensen Motor Association of Western Australia had its AGM last weekend. For our sins I was re-elected President for Life of our little banana Republic and Comrade Andrew Partington (Interceptor III molester) as Central Party Secretary.

(There is no truth to rumours that dissenters were threatened with a one way trip to the bottom of the adjoining river or that voter turnout was 115% of electors actually enrolled …)

Jokes aside we had quite a turnout which surprised all of us. WA has few flu bug restrictions in place (the benefits of isolation I guess...) and I think everyone was keen to get out and about. There were 10 cars (541, CV8, Interceptors, J-Hs and a GT) and 25 odd attendees which is something of a record for our small club.

Here’s a pic; we met at a café owned by one of our members on the Canning River in Perth:
JMA WA 2020 AGM.JPG
JMA WA 2020 AGM.JPG (90.43 KiB) Viewed 1085 times
Typically terrible winter weather... I even had to wear enclosed shoes. Although I suspect it was more like summer for those in other parts of the world.

Amongst other weighty business dealt with (temperature of coffee, is it ‘scones’ or ‘skons’, the right balance of cream with jam, etc), we decided to pursue closer ties with the Jensen Car Club of Australia.

The world is a small place!
Chris L
J-H Mk1 11327
GT 30305
Perth, Australia
David Devine

Re: Jensen Motor Association of Western Australia AGM

Post by David Devine »

Great to see so many people out and about in the current situation. Congratulations on your re election.

Dave

Return to “Events”