NEC Classic Car & Restoration Show Postponed

Post advance news of events you will be attending
VFK44
Co-Administrator

NEC Classic Car & Restoration Show Postponed

Post by VFK44 »

Important information regarding the show

It is with great sadness that Clarion Events has decided to postpone the Practical Classics Classic Car & Restoration Show with Discovery.
The event team have been continually monitoring the latest public health and government guidelines regarding the evolving COVID-19 situation and acting in accordance with their advice.
The safety and wellbeing of our visitors, exhibitors, partners, contractors and staff is the most important factor and therefore the only action for all involved is to postpone.
We are working with the NEC to find suitable options to reschedule the Practical Classics Classic Car & Restoration Show with Discovery, please bear with us as we work to secure a new date line.

Tickets already purchased will be valid for the rescheduled date. We will be in touch with all our visitors as soon as we have more information to share. We will keep you updated via our newsletters, website and social media channels.
We are truly sorry that we have had to make this extremely difficult decision and thank you all for your patience, understanding and support in this unprecedented situation.

Classic Car Auctions will be running their auction at the Warwickshire Event Centre. Please visit http://www.classiccarauctions.co.uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; for further details, including how to view and bid.
"Now that chassis number is particularly interesting ‘cos it’s the one after the one before, which is the one after mine, not many people know that"
Stephen, Epping, Essex
AlistairT

Re: NEC Classic Car & Restoration Show Postponed

Post by AlistairT »

Looks like a good number of events will be cancelled over the next few months, could members post any cancellations on the forum or via email, Facebook ect .. no one wants to travel a good few hours to find a show is not on..stay safe people..
Cheers Alistair
Alistair Thomas
Lancashire
541R
RajM
JOC Regalia Secretary

Post by RajM »

Great Idea!
1996 BMW 840Ci
1986 BMW 325i Convertible
Slave to my passion and Wife to the JOC Chairman :wink: :wink:
Blue-SP

Post by Blue-SP »

Le Mans 24 hr has been postponed until September, the classic which is 2 weeks later will be decided on shortly.
zacmarshall

Post by zacmarshall »

Le Mans 24 hour has not been postponed, it is the 24h motos that has been postponed.

Their website states they will make a decision on 15th April.

I checked with the organisers of the classic and they have no plans to postpone at the moment.
C-V8 II 104/2146 CHJ 948B
ex FF II, Interceptor I, II and III, SP, GTs and Healeys. You might say I got the bug....
JOC Member No. 5061
colin7673
now normal...

Post by colin7673 »

AlistairT wrote:Looks like a good number of events will be cancelled over the next few months, could members post any cancellations on the forum or via email, Facebook ect .. no one wants to travel a good few hours to find a show is not on..stay safe people..
Cheers Alistair
Could everybody please REMEMBER to email the Area Co-Ordinator so he can keep the JOC events dairy up to date, because he isn't a mind reader nor can he see into the future

Email areas@joc.org.uk
Only working half a day now.
http://www.jensensontour.co.uk

Return to “Events”