The Jensen Owners' Club A technical and discussion forum for all Jensen enthusiasts It is currently Fri Feb 21, 2020 2:43 pm

Events

Dutch HJGH Autumn weekend 2020

Post advance news of events you will be attending

by Toby » Wed Jan 22, 2020 4:53 pm

kees wrote:Hello Andy,

We would be delighted if you could join us.
Only standard double rooms are still available. Please let me know your full name, address and email address please.

Cheers,
Kees Oudesluijs

Hi Kees,

Thanks for your reply, i will send those details by email. My bank are asking for the address of the recipent for the money transfer?

Regards

Andy
Interceptor III
Toby

by jjorj » Fri Jan 24, 2020 1:43 am

Hi Kees,

do you still have availability as we would like to join the group if possible?,

regards, George and Sue
1960 541R 485/6071
jjorj

by Toby » Thu Jan 30, 2020 10:04 pm

Kim and I are all sorted and really looking forward to the weekend, thank you Kees
Interceptor III
Toby

by kees » Sun Feb 09, 2020 12:41 pm

As the hotel for the Autumn weekend was fully booked it has made available two apartments, one for 2 couples and one for 1 couple.
The one for the 2 couples has been taken up by two couples who had two double rooms earlier.
Because of that 2 double rooms have now become available again.
Also now available is the apartment for one couple. The service will be the same as in the hotel but you have loads more space with a living and a fully equipped kitchen. There is one drawback: It will be an extra €112 for the weekend.
The apartment is build on to the back of the hotel so you will still be fully there where the action is.
If you have already booked a double room and prefer the apartment there is no problem. Just let us know and we can settle the extra the usual way or later in cash in Epen at the weekend
Kees Oudesluijs
kees

Previous

Return to Events