Regalia and International

Post advance news of events you will be attending
RajM
JOC Regalia Secretary

Regalia and International

Post by RajM »

Dear All,

Just over a week to go to the International and looking forward to meeting up with everyone. If you will be attending and have been meaning to purchase something from the regalia shop, please do e-mail me at regalia@joc.org.uk if you would like me to bring the item for you to save on postage. I can take payment (cash or card) at the event and will set up a designated time/day for this to happen as to not to do it as and when, if I have a few takers.

Some of the times will be simple to pack but others may be bulky so do let me know by Wednesday next week if you would like me to bring any particular item for you.
We do have some new stock, like ladies handbags, Ladies Scarfs, Men's Wallet, Car sticker, greeting cards & Chrome polish along with the regular popular items such as wire diagrams, workshop manuals and parts catalog, Richard Claver, All the models; Original Interceptor and Service Bulletin books (no Data Books sadly).

Please note I can't bring any clothing as this has to be ordered via the clothing store, however, I will bring a few items I have which are samples that you can look at if you are interested. I would be happy to sell them on the day as well if they fit :-), this will, of course, be on first come first serve basis.

I would be happy to assist with your order if you have something in mind.

look forward to meeting you all. Raj
1996 BMW 840Ci
1986 BMW 325i Convertible
Slave to my passion and Wife to the JOC Chairman :wink: :wink:

Return to “Events”