Sunday 12th May British Motor Museum, Gaydon, Warwickshire

Post advance news of events you will be attending
Martin R

Sunday 12th May British Motor Museum, Gaydon, Warwickshire

Post by Martin R »

As the title says, there is an event (officially a Land Rover day but with an FF twist!) at the Motor Museum in Gaydon, Warwickshire, just off the M40 south of Birmingham.

You may have seen previous posts relating to a book launch, which Bill Munro has written, all about everything connected to Ferguson Formula, including the Jensen FF and many other interesting cars, vehicles and even racing cars.

There will be a dedicated FF space and the opportunity to meet several people who were involved with Ferguson and the development of the 4-wheel drive system.

I and several other owners of FF vehicles have been invited to show their cars (me in my MK1 FF) and I know that several others are planning to attend.

Even if the book is of limited interest to you, I can highly recommend the museum which is well worth a visit. It's constantly changing so even if you've been before, you're bound to see something different on each visit.

The museum opens at 10:00am but I plan to arrive early as I need to get my car into place well before the museum opens.

British Motor Museum, Banbury Rd, Gaydon, Warwick CV35 0BJ
FF MK1 119/100
Interceptor MK3 136/8514
JOC Member 8905
Helen

Re: Sunday 12th May British Motor Museum, Gaydon, Warwickshi

Post by Helen »

Sorry Martin. I can't make this as I'm in Wales for the Spring Weekend.
Helen Newby
J-H II/FF II
Martin R

Re: Sunday 12th May British Motor Museum, Gaydon, Warwickshi

Post by Martin R »

Thanks Helen.
That's the spring weekend which I can't attend, as I committed to this event early last year.
I hope it goes well for you all 8)
FF MK1 119/100
Interceptor MK3 136/8514
JOC Member 8905

Return to “Events”