Prescott Hill Climb - La Vie en Bleu/La Vita Rossa

Post advance news of events you will be attending
Clive Bishop

Prescott Hill Climb - La Vie en Bleu/La Vita Rossa

Post by Clive Bishop »

Prescott Hill Climb Event - La Vie en Bleu/La Vita Rossa & Bugatti Car Club 90th Anniversary Event - 25th & 26th May

I have managed to secure 10 places for the Saturday & Sunday at this weekend event which is part of the Bugatti Owners Club Anniversary.

More details are available on their webpage - https://www.prescott-hillclimb.com/even ... -bleu-2019" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Saturday
- An Italian themed meeting celebrating the Bugatti 90th Anniversary with championship rounds for the Ferrari Owners Club, pre-war Austin 7's, Classic Marques Club, the MGCC Speed as well as the Bugatti Owners' Members Handicap, the ERA Club/ERA Engined Cars and an Italian Marques Invitation Class.

Sunday - Unspecified at the moment but there will be further rounds of competition for the Italian and French marques present.

The price is £15.00 per person per day and to be able to enter and park in the JOC area, you will need to register with me with number of people and car details ….. I will probably have a booking form for this event very soon, which I can send so that we all know where we are. The tickets will then be sent to me based upon my submission to the organisers about four weeks beforehand and I will then send them out to those going.

Prescott Hill Climb is owned by the Bugatti Owners Club and can be located here: https://www.prescott-hillclimb.com/info/howtofindus" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; - 5 miles north east of Cheltenham.

To register for each day, please notify me below of preferred day and your details including numbers of adults attending (children 14 and under free with a paying adult)
1973 Interceptor Mk III 136/8332 - Moss Green
1973 Jensen Healey Mk 1 11362 - Magenta - Owned by Lindsey
1972 Jensen Healey Mk 1 10343 - Sadly too far gone and so now a donor car
1973 Jensen Healey Mk 1 12504 - Sold for potential restoration / racer
Clive Bishop

Re: Prescott Hill Climb - La Vie en Bleu/La Vita Rossa

Post by Clive Bishop »

There are only a couple of weeks before I have to confirm if the JOC will be attending.....if anyone is interested in going then please contact me very soon otherwise I will cancel the allocation of spaces.

Regards

Clive
Clive Bishop

Re: Prescott Hill Climb - La Vie en Bleu/La Vita Rossa

Post by Clive Bishop »

Last call on potential attendance at the end of May....this is a big event for Bugatti at Prescott and so I will not be able to keep things open past the end of this week. I will have to cancel the club space.

If you decide to go closer to the date then you will still be able to go but will be in general parking and pay full price for entry.

Return to “Events”