Early May Bank Holiday - Welsh Weekend

Post advance news of events you will be attending
Clive Bishop

Early May Bank Holiday - Welsh Weekend

Post by Clive Bishop »

04th - 06th May (Bank Holiday Weekend) - 4W's Tour - Mid Wales & Snowdonia National Park

This tour is not exclusive to Jensen's (hopefully in the majority) but is open to other marques as well and is purely a weekend break in mid wales with a drive out around Snowdonia etc. There will be other choices of tours, all of which are voluntary. The idea came from a member of another owners club, but I was asked to arrange the hotel when he found he couldn't attend.

This is not a guided tour but a weekend away on half board at a great hotel.(2 or 3 nights - your choice).

What I do know at this stage is that there will be double, superior and family rooms available and the price for a two night break on half board is from £75.00 per person per night.Full details below:

Rates are as follows, all on Dinner, Bed and Breakfast:

Standard Rooms - £75.00 per person per night twin/double share
Superior Rooms - £85.00 per person per night twin/double share
Family Rooms - £170 per room per night (adults DBB, children B&B)

The hotel is a four star with full leisure facilities and is used to working with classic cars. - https://www.metropole.co.uk/ in Llandrindod Wells.
CBHW149_01hero.jpg
CBHW149_01hero.jpg (94.1 KiB) Viewed 1163 times
More details available by contacting us but we will be going with our Jensen Healey, but if you don't want to take your Jensen, then it is open to Morgan's, Scimitars, Volvos, Jaguars, Daimlers etc, in fact any car as long as they are deemed classics.

To book on this weekend, pleased contact the hotel on 0159 782 3700 and mention you are attending the 4W’s Tour weekend. Please also let me know if you have booked by emailing me at Wessex@joc.org.uk
1973 Interceptor Mk III 136/8332 - Moss Green
1973 Jensen Healey Mk 1 11362 - Magenta - Owned by Lindsey
1972 Jensen Healey Mk 1 10343 - Sadly too far gone and so now a donor car
1973 Jensen Healey Mk 1 12504 - Sold for potential restoration / racer
Clive Bishop

Re: Early May Bank Holiday - Welsh Weekend

Post by Clive Bishop »

This tour has now been CANCELLED , I will be in contact with those that had enquired directly.
1973 Interceptor Mk III 136/8332 - Moss Green
1973 Jensen Healey Mk 1 11362 - Magenta - Owned by Lindsey
1972 Jensen Healey Mk 1 10343 - Sadly too far gone and so now a donor car
1973 Jensen Healey Mk 1 12504 - Sold for potential restoration / racer

Return to “Events”