London Classic Car Show 2017

Post advance news of events you will be attending
John Staddon
JOC C-V8 Registrar

London Classic Car Show 2017

Post by John Staddon »

The JOC will be exhibiting at the London Classic Car Show at the Excel Exhibition Center, Docklands, 23rd to 26th February 2017.

We have space for five cars, Shaun Winfield will be showing his newly painted Interceptor (I think the paint job turned into a restoration as I seem to remember the interior was done as well, looking forward to seeing that), Mick Barnett with his Early Interceptor convertible (lovely car) will be there and also Mike Andrews with his Mk1 FF (another veteran of the Turin trip). I'm also hoping for confirmation this afternoon on a nice Jensen Healey. But I still have one car to find, preferably not another Interceptor as it would be good to show a range of cars, so if anyone would like to take part in the show can they let me know?

A discount on advance tickets is available if two are bought together, £35 for two as against £48 for two bought separately, go here to book and enter the code JENSEN

http://www.thelondonclassiccarshow.co.uk/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

This is not a members only offer, if you're on the Forum we'd love to see you at the show.

Regards

John
Early Interceptor INT885347
C-V8 Mk111 112/2334

Return to “Events”