The Jensen Owners' Club A technical and discussion forum for all Jensen enthusiasts It is currently Mon Dec 09, 2019 1:49 am

Members' Cars

cv8 mkIII 112/2454

Here's where to post photos of your cars. We all want to see your Jensens!

by felixkk » Sun Oct 13, 2019 9:37 pm

Grant wrote:Man AliveImage.. how the hell did you find that loony Felix? :shock:
He's so brave and a blessing for youImage, please pass him this>>Image, and one for you too Felix for finding him Image

Alois, or Wisl/Visl, lives in one of the houses you see at the bottom of the valley just below us. In the winter everyone else leaves and he's the only one left remaining. And sometimes when the avalanches come down he's cut off from the rest of the world. I could tell that the photographer began to look a bit worried, and after a minute or two he said that he didn't want to be indiscreet, but what does he do all winter long down there all alone :D And when his friend came with the ladder, my photographer friend's nerves couldn't deal with the situation any more and he headed back to the car to pack his stuff together because he couldn't watch :D But seriously, my father in law is very much like Alois, and when he used to head up into the mountains my wife was always very worried. The photographer by the way was surprised by the C-V8, he wasn't quite expecting that type of performance as we were going up the pass.
Felix Kistler C-V8 112/2454, 541DL 2223849
"You Secret Little Monkey"
JOC 9465
Secretary/VP JCC Jensen Car Club of Switzerland
felixkk

Previous

Return to Members' Cars