Paris Traverse De Paris today

Any news for Europe; includes Switzerland
Nigel P

Paris Traverse De Paris today

Post by Nigel P »

The annual tour of Paris organised by the Club De Vincennes had a special flavour today following the events of the week . Over 600 cars over 30 years old made the tour all with ^ I am Charlie stickers^. There are not many Jensen in Paris but today I saw two. An Interceptor in dark blue and a CV 8 in white. Well done guys I would love to know who and where you are as I live in Paris and am actively looking to buy an Interceptor. Sorry not to get photos of the cars they were moving too quickly!
hlequippe

Re: Paris Traverse De Paris today

Post by hlequippe »

Nigel, I also live in Paris and joined JOC yesterday after paying a visit to their Stand at the Classic Car show over weekend. I'm also in the process of finding/puchasing an Interceptor.

I would love to know if you have found one since last January TdP which I did in My Triumph
Hervé Lequippe
Paris, France
Int III 133/5767 1972 Grey/Red interior
Triumph Spitfire 1500FH 1976 White/black
Porsche 911 993 CarreraS 1997 Blue/Grey
Triumph Spitfire Works Le Mans 1964/1965 "ADU3B" (Project)
Peugeot 206 cc 2001 Silver Grey/Blue
Nigel P

Re: Paris Traverse De Paris today

Post by Nigel P »

Great to hear from another Jensen enthusiast in Paris. Yes I purchased an Interceptor 3 in England in May this year . She has been out every Sunday almost since May but tomorrow looks very wet so I think that we will both stay inside. Good luck with your search , very happy to help if I can. Please keep in touch , I live in Maisons Laffitte 78600.

Return to “European”