FBHVC Drive it Day 2014

Angus

FBHVC Drive it Day 2014

Post by Angus »

All JOC Northants members are invited to join fellow member Angus Forsyth on the Hagerty International Drive It Day tour on Sunday 27 April. The 70 (ish)mile tour will start at Silverstone Circuit Racing Club and finish at the Heritage Motor Centre in Gaydon.

As you will know, the Federation of British Historic Vehicle Clubs hold a Drive It Day every year to help raise awareness of the large and important extent of the classic vehicle movement in the UK, while at the same time raising funds for both local and industry-related charities.

Hagerty International will be supporting the Federation by hosting its own Drive It Day celebration. Their aim is for everyone to have fun, to enjoy the cars, the drive and in the company of like-minded enthusiasts and to raise money for charity.

For further details and to sign up for the event please go to http://www.hagertyinsurance.co.uk/Artic ... t-Day-2014" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

If anyone has any questions, please refer them to Angus.
Rodgpeace

Re: FBHVC Drive it Day 2014

Post by Rodgpeace »

I have told Angus I am planning to join in with my 541S, all being well.
Car now has new bumpers, rear perspex screen, boot hinges and handle, door handles and as new seat belt buckles.
Car now needs 5 keys to operate all locks.
Any other Jensens joining Angus's Hagerty tour?

Return to “Northants”