Northants Events

Angus

Northants Events

Post by Angus »

Hagerty will be hosting an informal meeting of locally based classic car owners on Wednesday 8th May at 6.30pm Vaults Bar (next to Bull Hotel) 64 High Street Stony Stratford Milton Keynes MK11 1AQ. The meeting has been arranged in response to owners requesting more local gatherings and events. The evening will also be used to announce our plans for local events and one overseas trip that will be taking place over the course of the year. Members of the JOC would be most welcome to attend. Please bring your Classic with you and park to the rear of the Bull Hotel. We hope for good weather and the opportunity to admire everyone's cars! To assist with planning, we kindly ask that you RSVP to indicate how many people will be attending – thank you. Please RSVP to: enquiries@hagertyinsurance.co.uk We look forward to seeing you! Kind regards Angus.
Rodgpeace

Re: Northants Events

Post by Rodgpeace »

Have advised Angus I will be there. Unfortunately without my 541S as it is currently off the road for replacement gearbox. Also without my Volvo 1800S as it will be in the bodyshop still that day. Ahhhh......!
Roderick
Angus

Post by Angus »

We are looking forward to seeing you and any others this evening and with a bit of luck the rain may just hold off!!
Rodgpeace

Post by Rodgpeace »

Thanks to Angus and his colleagues for pulling together many interesting cars to see at the Bull in Stony Stratford. The Bertone Alfa Romeo was particularly beautiful, as well as many other great cars, including Angus's Mark1 Interceptor.
Roderick

Return to “Northants”