New Mitsubishi alternator - 90 amp with conversion fitments

Forum automatically deletes unanswered posts after 45 days
Chris

New Mitsubishi alternator - 90 amp with conversion fitments

Post by Chris »

Hi Guys
Im having a clear out and after finally realising I wont get the time to fit the higher output Mitsubishi altermnator have decided to sell it. You see a picture of it below with the fitments - 100 amp mega fuse plus spare, the cable to the starter solenoid, red warning light casing and bulbs etc

This is The Monday Clubs recommendation for an upgrade on the standard 60 amp Chrysler alternator and the conversion is detailed on their site. For those that have fitted higher output fans to combat high temperatures under the Interceptor bonnet, you will find the the standard 60 amp alternator is not powerful enough to provide enough electricity to keep up with the demand.

This 90 amp alternator does the job and several members have satisfactorily done the conversion

The alternator is brand new and unused, and is the correct one for the conversion. It cost me xxx£140.

For anyone who wants to do the conversion please see The Monday Clubs site. Its straightforward.

Im asking xxx£99 for the whole collection of items you see in the photo below, in the next message box.

Regards
Chris
2240-9605
Int III
JOC member 9088
Jensens, Jennifer and Joss sticks - For me, it will never end...............
Chris

Post by Chris »

Jensens, Jennifer and Joss sticks - For me, it will never end...............
Wallace

Post by Wallace »

Put my name on that please Chris!

Mike

Return to “Parts For Sale”