Rostyle Wheels

Forum automatically deletes unanswered posts after 45 days
Davenewby

Rostyle Wheels

Post by Davenewby »

Hi Folks,

I have just had a set of Rostyle wheels refurbished by Spratleys and they are now awaiting the return of my FF so that they can be properly road tested! :shock:

Consequently, I now have a set of 5 used Rostyles to be disposed of. They are not the fully chromed type, but are chrome and black centre with silver painted rims as originally fitted to many Mk2 Interceptors and FFs. They come complete with 4 stainless rim finishers, again as offered as standard equipment.

I was intending to put them on ebay in the near future, but thought that I would offer them on the Forum first to see if any of the "true Jensen enthusiasts" have an interest in them.

If you are interested, then please PM me and we can discuss terms. No, I am not as greedy as the vendor of the set recently offered on ebay, but please bear in mind that this is a full set of 5, not just the 4 as previously offered, and I am trying to save up to pay for the cost of my FF refurbishment :D

David
taximan

Post by taximan »

Warning for refurbished wheels, check carefully that the rivets used to fix rim and centre back together dont hit the handbrake mechanism, they are larger than the originals.
When i fitted mine i ripped the bolt out (calipers for handbrake) as i moved the car for the first time off the tyre fitters forecourt.
Shaun.

PS: Paid xxx£40 each to Rejen for my 6" rims (in need of rechroming)
so that is a guide for bare rims retail.
VAUXHALL VISCOUNT 1969
MB W213 220D
MB E Class Cabriolet
JOC Member 9052

Return to “Parts For Sale”