383 plug lead set [SOLD]

Forum automatically deletes unanswered posts after 45 days
mojo

383 plug lead set [SOLD]

Post by mojo »

This is a plug wire set that I bought and fitted not long before I took the car off the road for a major front suspension rebuild - so it has probably only done a few hundred miles on the car. It's a very well-made 7mm high-performance silicone set (by Hotwires), and includes a matching short (250mm) king lead. I only changed it because I wanted black wires instead of orange!

£10 plus postage? Robey's prices for 7mm start at £54 plus postage.

Last edited by mojo on Tue Aug 09, 2022 2:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fat Roofer

Re: 383 plug lead set

Post by Fat Roofer »

Are these these same as 440? If so then I'll take them please, they'll be good temps whilst work is on going 👍🏻
Owner of:
Jensen interceptor 3 chassis 2240/1566
Renault 5 GTTurbo
BMW E39 530i
Mazda CX-5
BMW E87
mojo

Re: 383 plug lead set

Post by mojo »

TBH I don't know! I think there are several different ways that the plug wires are routed, and some of those variations need longer wires to some locations (e.g. I think in some cases the rear plug wires are routed along the valley and across the back of the engine)? And apologies - this set is spoken for (but not yet paid for).

Edit: If you have no plug wires at all then you're welcome to an older wire set that was sitting waiting to go to the metals recylcing at the tip? They were removed fully working from the car quite a few years ago and have been in dry storage since:

You probably already have a set like it, but if not then they are yours for the cost of the postage (should be £2.85, I would hope).

Return to “Parts For Sale”