Jensen Interceptor km/h speedo

Forum automatically deletes unanswered posts after 45 days
SRD

Jensen Interceptor km/h speedo

Post by SRD »

I am selling a 0 -250 kmph speedo for an Interceptor, mk1 or early mk2 (thank you Grant) in very nice condition

Pm me if interested.
Attachments
d.jpg
d.jpg (65.14 KiB) Viewed 1256 times
c.jpg
c.jpg (88.61 KiB) Viewed 1256 times
b.jpg
b.jpg (109.82 KiB) Viewed 1256 times
a.jpg
a.jpg (103.11 KiB) Viewed 1256 times
Last edited by SRD on Tue Nov 09, 2021 7:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Grant

Re: Jensen Interceptor km/h speedo

Post by Grant »

Si..Just to let you know, that is a Mk1 or early Mk2 Speedo..the later Mk2 and Mk3 ones have different numerals being rounded numerals rather than square, I should imagine your speedo is from a Mk1 because there is No Black Surround on the ring of the chrome but still suitable for an early Mk2, but I took that black off of mine on my Mk2, so much nicerImage
Please can I now have your Six Pack Air Filter for FREE as I am a complete Anorak with a Hood and Toggles all done up tightly!!Image..
I can come up and clear the Air filter out of your way anytime that suits youImage
See you soon then!..GrantImage
Manual Int&Rag-TopImage
"Monkey Man"sig RegistrarImage
SRD

Post by SRD »

SOLD
johnw

Post by johnw »

Grant wrote: Tue Nov 09, 2021 2:07 pm Si..Just to let you know, that is a Mk1 or early Mk2 Speedo..the later Mk2 and Mk3 ones have different numerals being rounded numerals rather than square, I should imagine your speedo is from a Mk1 because there is No Black Surround on the ring of the chrome but still suitable for an early Mk2, but I took that black off of mine on my Mk2, so much nicerImage
Please can I now have your Six Pack Air Filter for FREE as I am a complete Anorak with a Hood and Toggles all done up tightly!!Image..
I can come up and clear the Air filter out of your way anytime that suits youImage
See you soon then!..GrantImage
Very interesting post Grant. Happy to nominate you for the 2021 Anorak award "with hood and toggles".
That is a pretty good picture of the speedo Simon, with the glass removed too.
Have you seen our stolen Jensen FF 119/011 https://twitter.com/jensenffdotcom

Return to “Parts For Sale”