Fire Destroyed MK3 Interceptor LHB 218L

Forum automatically deletes unanswered posts after 45 days
Martin B

Fire Destroyed MK3 Interceptor LHB 218L

Post by Martin B »

Dear All.

After having my Interceptor LHB 218L worked on at some considerable expense for 18 months, it was destroyed in a fire at the paint shop in West Dean West Sussex on the 22nd April after arriving there only six days previously. A theory for how the fire started is that Kerosene was being stored on the premises and a fire broke out at approximately 9.15pm on the 22nd April with temperatures reaching 800 degrees. This caused the building to collapse with the mezzanine floor and roof coming down on my Jensen. The fire was so hot that the wheels melted completely as well as my car being crushed.

Fortunately the whole of the interior of the car including engine and gearbox are safely stored in my workshop. Because my Jensen went into the paint shop as a rolling shell, it was not insured. I am therefore trying to recoup some of the £48,000 I have to date invested in the car by the sale of the interior.
The first batch of parts are being sold now and a detailed list is attached. Alternately I can be contacted by mobile or email, details below.

My contact details are as follows: Mobile 07785 325344 email: martinbohling1@gmail.com my Postcode is PO18 8JE which is Bosham near Chichester, West Sussex.
Martin Bohling
1972 Jade Blue Interceptor MK3 37,000 miles:

Return to “Parts For Sale”