Wolfrace wheels

Forum automatically deletes unanswered posts after 45 days
Barrie
Tupperware Extraordinaire!

Wolfrace wheels

Post by Barrie »

Well, no interest in my 5 Wolfrace wheels.
viewtopic.php?f=12&t=31369" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

One of two things is happening:
1) There's no one out there who is looking for a set of Wolfraces in which case I must be patient and wait until that changes.
2) I'm asking too much and so would invite offers by 22nd August after which I'll advertise more widely.

I really don't want to go the Ebay etc. route and would much rather do a quick deal with a Forum or Club member

Collection is from South London.
“Even in a time of elephantine vanity and greed, one never has to look far to see the campfires of gentle people." Garrison Keillor
Frankoid

Re: Wolfrace wheels

Post by Frankoid »

Did any Jensens come with Wolfrace wheels from the factory? I think 127/297 did so maybe others did too.
Per

Re: Wolfrace wheels

Post by Per »

No idea if factory (or dealers) ever fitted them but certainly popular at the time. I viewed a number of cars before I bought the Int in 1980 (or was it 1981?) and two or three were on Wolfraces. The snowtyres for my FFs have always been on the Wolfrace set I bought in the early 90ies. Over the years I have seen quite a few Mk1 on Wolfrace.

As I have said before the original centre caps are horrible so I made a set to take Jensen MkIII medallions that protrude less from the wheel. Much better imho.
Per
Not only English cars these days, an Italian is part of the stable again 8)

Return to “Parts For Sale”