Brand new Steel FF Bonnet Skin

Forum automatically deletes unanswered posts after 45 days
Grant

Brand new Steel FF Bonnet Skin

Post by Grant »

Brand New steel FF bonnet Skin for half the cost of Robey's including Fitting to your existing Frame and shaped to fit the car.
Please reply here or send me a PM.
With kind regards
Grant :)
Manual Int&Rag-TopImage
"Monkey Man"sig RegistrarImage
cannonball

Re: Brand new Steel FF Bonnet Skin

Post by cannonball »

Grant wrote:Brand New steel FF bonnet Skin for half the cost of Robey's including Fitting to your existing Frame and shaped to fit the car.
With kind regards
Hello Grant my old cocka doodle, how much is a robey skin, or is it a complete bonnet ???????????
WATTS RACING TRANSMISSIONS, 07974 088375,
CLOBBER THE COMPETITION
Grant

Post by Grant »

cannonball wrote:
Grant wrote:Brand New steel FF bonnet Skin for half the cost of Robey's including Fitting to your existing Frame and shaped to fit the car.
With kind regards
Hello Grant my old cocka doodle, how much is a Robey skin, or is it a complete bonnet ???????????
Hello Dunc Me Ole Fruit Bat :P .. It is an FF Skin which as you know is 4" longer than a normal skin and from Robeys is Circa 5k+VAT
Dunc, Also I know I am due up to you soon, been a bit manic since new year and was thinking of coming up this week but the wife has gone to Italy for a few days so hopefully next week now if that suits you and the other stop off I was going to make on the way :wink:
Are you after a bonnet skin then Dunc? :?
Manual Int&Rag-TopImage
"Monkey Man"sig RegistrarImage
cannonball

Post by cannonball »

Grant wrote:
cannonball wrote:
With kind regards
Hello Grant my old cocka doodle, how much is a Robey skin, or is it a complete bonnet ???????????
Hello Dunc Me Ole Fruit Bat :P .. It is an FF Skin which as you know is 4" longer than a normal skin and from Robeys is Circa 5k+VAT
Dunc, Also I know I am due up to you soon, been a bit manic since new year and was thinking of coming up this week but the wife has gone to Italy for a few days so hopefully next week now if that suits you and the other stop off I was going to make on the way :wink:
Are you after a bonnet skin then Dunc? :?
Nope just a nosey bugger, visit should be fine matey,,
WATTS RACING TRANSMISSIONS, 07974 088375,
CLOBBER THE COMPETITION

Return to “Parts For Sale”