Jensen Interceptor complete twin turbo setup

Forum automatically deletes unanswered posts after 45 days
Brewskie

Jensen Interceptor complete twin turbo setup

Post by Brewskie »

440 TWIN TURBO KIT, TWO GENUINE GARRETT BALL BEARING TURBOS, KINUGAWA WASTE GATE ACTUATORS, CUSTOM MANIFOLDS (ONE CRACKED NEEDS REPAIR), INTERCOOLER PIPING, BILLET BLOW OFF VALVE, TWO INTERCOOLERS, EXTREME VELOCITY CARBY HAT, PRO SYSTEMS BLOW THROUGH CARBY, SINGLE PLANE INLET MANIFOLD, RISING RATE FUEL PRESSURE REGULATOR, EBOOST 2 BOOST CONTROLLER, IM SURE THERE ARE THINGS I HAVE FORGOTTEN ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE ASK $4500 A FRACTION OF REPLACEMENT COST
Daniel Brunner
Jensen Interceptor Mk2 123/4125
AH1951

Re: Jensen Interceptor complete twin turbo setup

Post by AH1951 »

Isn't there more to turbocharging an engine than simply bolting on this kit, like installing low-compression pistons?
Brewskie

Re: Jensen Interceptor complete twin turbo setup

Post by Brewskie »

It really depends on what sort of power you are chasing and the specs of the engine already, unless its been rebuilt with high compression 10.5+ then you can just bolt on and run low boost, i was running it on a 440 with a static compression of 9.8:1 went really well was an absolute weapon i had the intentions of building the engine to suit, but going back to naturally aspirated as the car is on historic registration and they are cracking down on modifications that are not period correct
Daniel Brunner
Jensen Interceptor Mk2 123/4125

Return to “Parts For Sale”