Carcoon (Still boxed) for sale

Forum automatically deletes unanswered posts after 45 days
TonyC

Carcoon (Still boxed) for sale

Post by TonyC »

Folks,

I sold my SP a short time ago but a while before, I ordered a Indoor EVO Carcoon to store her in. It is described as follows:

'The EVO model is probably the most versatile Carcoon of all, this model comprises of a base mat and a separate top cover. Simply drive the car onto the base mat and place the top cover over the car connect the zipper and plug in the 12 volt power supply. The beauty of the EVO Carcoon is that it can be accessed from any side meaning if your car is located away from the garage door meaning you do not have direct access to drive straight on to the base, this model is ideal. This model can also be custom made to accommodate any size vehicle including extra tall vehicles, even reduced height units can be custom made.'

This is one of the best storage systems you can buy. Mine is still in the box and has never been opened and it fits a Jensen Interceptor (Size 5). Delivered to your door new is £450. I want £375 as it has never been used! PM me if you are interested. I live in Nantwich, Cheshire.

Collection only
Jensenless!!!!
Martin R

Re: Carcoon (Still boxed) for sale

Post by Martin R »

Just to add, I used an outdoor Carcoon for a couple of years whilst my garage was being built. It's an amazing piece of kit which will definitely keep your car in perfect clean condition and ensure no mildew and mould.
Simply brilliant.
FF MK1 119/100
Interceptor MK3 136/8514
JOC Member 8905
garyc

Post by garyc »

and its still going strong Martin after another couple of years :D :D :D but I have had to re proof it with breathable tent sealant
GaryC
Martin R

Post by Martin R »

:D :D :D I'm pleased to hear it but I guess, after a few years use, having to do a re-proofing isn't the end of the world!
garyc wrote:and its still going strong Martin after another couple of years :D :D :D but I have had to re proof it with breathable tent sealant
GaryC
FF MK1 119/100
Interceptor MK3 136/8514
JOC Member 8905
TonyC

Post by TonyC »

SOLD!!!
Jensenless!!!!

Return to “Parts For Sale”