Interceptor Inspection

The North West is looked after by David Manock, Dave Robins and Steve Raines (Admin)
Cumbria is currently being looked after by David Manock
DavidM

Interceptor Inspection

Post by DavidM »

Hello All,

Last Wednesday I made a trip to Cumbria (Wigton) to carry out an inspection on the Interceptor 3 belonging to David Pearson, member 11031. The car had been imported from Sweden where it has been since the early 1980's. It still has Swedish plates and the purpose of the inspection was to enable original registration JLO 72K to be fitted. The car was in very good condition and with David being a former motor mechanic it should remain so. He also has a Triumph Stag and TR6.

Following this visit I carried on towards Silloth and dropped in to the workshop of Peter Spencer, member 11017. He has two Interceptors which will need a fair bit of restoration, both engines run and appear to have original Carter Thermoquad carbs. Providing the Silloth Vintage Rally takes place in June I have challenged Peter to have one of the Interceptors at least able to drive the 3 miles to the 'green'.

I will be keeping in touch with both members, there is a chance David Pearson could be a possibility for Cumbria Area Representative.

regards
David

Return to “North West & Cumbria Area”