Who’s going where this weekend?

The North West is looked after by David Manock, Dave Robins and Steve Raines (Admin)
Cumbria is currently being looked after by David Manock
AlistairT

Who’s going where this weekend?

Post by AlistairT »

I’ll be at Oulton Park on Sunday but not yet decided on Monday, ? I believe that Capesthorne Hall is a two day event, Sunday and Monday? Be nice to catch up with a few people , weather looking okay for both days, 16-18 degrees..
Alistair Thomas
Lancashire
541R
SRS2000

Re: Who’s going where this weekend?

Post by SRS2000 »

Hi Alistair I guess Adrian or David will have a list, I'm going with the family (PPE / Dettol on stand by) to Capesthorne on the Sunday as a spectator, hopefully my car is back on the road spring next year. I've definitely got a bad case of NJS (No Jensen Syndrome) :)
Interceptor MK1 115/2937 (1968) YBP 5G (Genghis)
DavidM

Post by DavidM »

The tickets we have for Capesthorne are for Sunday, same for Andy and Teresa. We will meeting up with Adrian and others from Cheshire. I didn't know it was Monday as well!!! Possibility of Oulton Park on Monday.

regards

David
colin7673
now normal...

Post by colin7673 »

I'll be finishing the jigsaw as it pi55555ng down
Only working half a day now.
http://www.jensensontour.co.uk
Jon H

Post by Jon H »

Hi all,

I’ll be at Capesthorne tomorrow. Weather very damp and murky at the moment but fingers crossed for overnight and tomorrow.

Cheers,

Jon
J.O.C. Member 10151.
It's taken 40 years + but I have my Interceptor at last!
MkIII J Series 2240 9277
DavidM

Post by DavidM »

As previously posted went to Capesthorne yesterday and had an excellent day, plenty of sunshine and warm. FIRST SHOW THIS YEAR!!!

Classic Cars who organised this event also do Cholmondeley Castle, which is Sunday 20 September. All being well, and decent weather, we should be going there.

We will probably be having our monthly breakfast on Sunday 27 September, Steve Raines will send out notification with venue.

regards

David
DavidM

JOC NW Events

Post by DavidM »

Two cars from the NW, mine and Andy Hayes/Teresa Jackson, attended Capesthorne Hall on 30th August. FIRST EVENT OF 2020!!! Cholmondeley Castle was next but was cancelled so an alternative venue has been arranged for 27th September at Capesthorne which we both will attend along with Alistair Thomas plus Cheshire cars.

The 27th would normally be the monthly breakfast for JOC NW so we are bringing this forward to the 20th. Steve Raines will be sending out a post.

regards

David

Return to “North West & Cumbria Area”