Let’s get out there..

The North West is looked after by David Manock, Dave Robins and Steve Raines (Admin)
Cumbria is currently being looked after by David Manock
AlistairT

Let’s get out there..

Post by AlistairT »

Hi there hopefully everyone has got a email off Adrian regarding events in Cheshire and the surrounding area, with everything going on at the moment and the limited number of months left to enjoy our cars ect, let’s try and attend what we can and meet up and have a bit of banter ect and talk car stuff. It would be great to see everyone before the season comes to a end .. I’m ready are you??
Cheers Alistair
Alistair Thomas
Lancashire
541R
AlistairT

Re: Let’s get out there..

Post by AlistairT »

There’s me getting all keen to get out and about then get more emails regarding cancelled events..! Stonyhurst college car show not going ahead and won’t be rescheduled this year ..
Alistair Thomas
Lancashire
541R
DavidM

Post by DavidM »

Hello Alistair,

I have replied to Adrian and said we and 'down the road' are keen to do Capesthorne and Cholmondeley. He was looking into Oulton Park so I asked him to keep us posted. Towards end of the year there is Ellenroad Enginehouse Steam Museum 4 October and Pendle Powerfest 17 October. I haven't checked whether they are still on.

Am glad you mentioned Stoneyhurst, have been trying to find out what was going on. I was talking to Andy Hayes yesterday and suggested we should think about a
drive-it-day, maybe combine it with NW Breakfast get-together!

regards

David
AlistairT

Post by AlistairT »

Cheers David, let’s just hope we can attend a few events towards the end of the year, Adrian is on the case for the Cheshire area and I’ll keep looking for shows local to us, not a great year to be a classic car owner but at least everyone is safe and well, that’s the main thing..
Alistair
Alistair Thomas
Lancashire
541R
Krusty

Post by Krusty »

just joined again (got my original member number !) so put me on your list of events for cheshire please
EX GTU864T MK111 J
Current JLO78K MK111 G

Membership No 8122
DavidM

Post by DavidM »

Hello,

Adrian Howells is the Area Representative for Cheshire, his e-mail address is: dbsv8i@gmail.com

regards

David

Return to “North West & Cumbria Area”