few more events for this year

The North West is looked after by David Manock, Dave Robins and Steve Raines (Admin)
Cumbria is currently being looked after by David Manock
AlistairT

few more events for this year

Post by AlistairT »

Hi there guys, a few events need adding to the list that was emailed the other week. Newby hall is 19th July this year, I have had a email from the bloke in charge as I don't think anyone
from Yorkshire will be sending any info out as they don't have a rep. Has anyone else had a email ? Also Adrian has sent out a list of events again via email but hasn't included Oulton Park Gold Cup on the 30th August. He is going to contact the people in charge and arrange a stand hopefully.. I will keep checking Classic Car Weekly and Classic and Sports Car Mag for any other events up this way that we could maybe attend. Going to be a busy year hopefully.. catch up with you all soon.
cheers Alistair
Alistair Thomas
Lancashire
541R
SRS2000

Re: few more events for this year

Post by SRS2000 »

Cheers Alistair we can get them added to the list. :D
Interceptor MK1 115/2937 (1968) YBP 5G (Genghis)
george1611

Post by george1611 »

Hi guys
I have already booked my place at Newby Hall,received email from guy in charge saying it’s going to be the biggest this year and there is a good chance no late entries will be available considering the interest ,so he is giving anyone who attended last year an early offer to attend
Geordie
SRS2000

Post by SRS2000 »

As per George's comments anyone from NW wanting to attend Newby Hall please book direct with http://necpwa.org/page.php?6" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; if you haven't already got your entry ticket. Cheers George for the info.
Interceptor MK1 115/2937 (1968) YBP 5G (Genghis)
george1611

Post by george1611 »

Hi ya
It’s a pleasure,anytime unfortunately I will be attending with my local club ,( see my posts in general discussion)but I may have a walk over to the Jensen pitch,just for a look ??
Geordie
DavidM

Post by DavidM »

Hello George,

Very pleased you will be at Newby Hall with your Healey, looking forward to meeting up. There could well be a few coming from the NW, usually 20ish Jensens turn up.

regards

David
george1611

Post by george1611 »

Hi David
Should be a good day,I’m going with the tymc club,just found out they normally have the pitch directly behind yourselves. (AWKWARD)
Geordie
george1611

Post by george1611 »

Hi guys
Just received my show card for Newby Hall,I think you need to get your skates on
Geordie

Return to “North West & Cumbria Area”