Next Meeting North West 28th July

The North West is looked after by David Manock, Dave Robins and Steve Raines (Admin)
Cumbria is currently being looked after by David Manock
SRS2000

Next Meeting North West 28th July

Post by SRS2000 »

Hi All

“Aye up” for our next meeting of JOC Northwest we are again heading over the boarder “up on th’ Yorkshire moor.

We will be at Bolster Moor Farm Shop, Huddersfield for breakfast on Sunday 28th July 2018.

On the same day Colne Valley Lions are having a car and agricultural show at the farm shop 10 till 4. We have spoken to the organisers and there’s plenty of space with no need to book simply turn up on the day. They do ask for £5 per car which all goes to Lions Club charities.

“Na’ then” the cafe gets full very quickly so we suggest we aim to be there between 9.30 / 10 am

Sunday 28th July at 9.30 for 10am at Bolster Moor Farm Shop

Harden Road Farm,
1A Bolster Moor Road
Golcar, Huddersfield
HD7 4JU

“Where the Eck is it” http://www.bolstermoorfarmshop.co.uk/wh ... ster-moor/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

We would especially like to see our Yorkshire Jensen folk “If theur can mek it”.

A chance to catch up with all car news.

Kindest Regards
Interceptor MK1 115/2937 (1968) YBP 5G (Genghis)
DavidM

Re: Next Meeting North West 28th July

Post by DavidM »

Made the effort to attend with Maureen inspite of the weather. VERY DISAPPOINTED that we're the only ones there. What is the point of organising when no one can be bothered to turn up.

I will be interested to see whether anyone has read this post!!!
wheel-turner

Re: Next Meeting North West 28th July

Post by wheel-turner »

Made the effort to attend with Maureen inspite of the weather. VERY DISAPPOINTED that we're the only ones there. What is the point of organising when no one can be bothered to turn up.

I will be interested to see whether anyone has read this post!!!

Hi David
I have sent you a PM
Cheers
Gavin

Return to “North West & Cumbria Area”