Jensen NW Area

The North West is looked after by David Manock, Dave Robins and Steve Raines (Admin)
Cumbria is currently being looked after by David Manock
DavidM

Jensen NW Area

Post by DavidM »

Hello All,

New Area Representative is David Manock, replacing Paul Toothill. As a group we want to establish a strong and well organised JOC area as it used to be some years ago. In the last few months there have been examples of this, the Concorde photo shoot at Manchester Airport organised by Dave Robins. In addition I did the Turin trip for the 50th anniversary of the Interceptor and FF. On 25th September the 50th celebration at the British Motor Museum, Gaydon, when 101 Jensens turned up, including Alistair Thomas in his 541 and me (and Maureen) in Interceptor III KLL 920N!!!

It would appear in the NW we have what I would call SLEEPING MEMBERS. Please contact us, we wish to have every Jensen owner become active. Don't worry about the state of your car, there is always one of us some help in the correct solution. It would be appreciated if you could send me your membership details because the system is not as reliable as we expect!!!

regards

David Manock
AlistairT

Re: Jensen NW Area

Post by AlistairT »

Hi Dave, I have to agree with you, last Wednesday we had one of the biggest turn out of members, old and new in a long time . We have to keep things fresh and up to date and let every-one know that we are just not meeting at the same place every month, that we are up for any ideas/ meetings to get every-one on board. It would be nice to try and find out how many members we have in the north west and speak to them and see what they want..? even if it means a hour drive or so..cheers Alistair
Alistair Thomas
Lancashire
541R

Return to “North West & Cumbria Area”