Corner house vintage & classic car meet..

The North West is looked after by David Manock, Dave Robins and Steve Raines (Admin)
Cumbria is currently being looked after by David Manock
AlistairT

Corner house vintage & classic car meet..

Post by AlistairT »

Hi guys, just looking through last weeks classic car weekly and there is a new classic car meet in Lancs, looks like the first Sunday of every month. held at the corner house pub in Wrightington, lanc's WN6 9SE, tea,coffee and bacon rolls available from 9am till 11. The first meet is on Sunday 1st March, looks like a nice pub , don't think its far for us to travel, I'am up for the first one...cheers Alistair...
Alistair Thomas
Lancashire
541R
DPP

Re: Corner house vintage & classic car meet..

Post by DPP »

Sounds good Alistair im up for it.
Dave Pearce
Oily Rag Classics
Jensen FF 119/133
Jensen FF 119/182
Jensen Interceptor III 128/4430
AlistairT

Post by AlistairT »

Hi Dave, Just picked up this week's issue and they have a big article on classic car Breakfast meets that are on the rise. The one I go to in Whalley, Lancs, has gone down hill , due to people wheel spinning out of the car park and making cyclist's take avoiding action..! not good.. Had a quick look on line and I believe the Preston vintage vehicle club meet there a lot , so might be a good selection of cars...We could incorporate this meeting with our monthly meet, what do you think..?? cheers Alistair..
Alistair Thomas
Lancashire
541R
DavidM

Post by DavidM »

Just been speaking to Paul as to whether this is still on. Seems like it is so I will be there, probably 0930 ish
AlistairT

Post by AlistairT »

Hi Dave, I'am going, and a few others. there is a facebook page and it looks like there is plenty of interest. see you there.. Alistair
Alistair Thomas
Lancashire
541R

Return to “North West & Cumbria Area”