C-V8 Mk2 For Sale (104/2107)

Jensens Only! Forum automatically deletes unanswered posts after 120 days.
Andy

C-V8 Mk2 For Sale (104/2107)

Post by Andy »

Came across this whilst surfing the web; think I've seen it for sale some time ago too. In any case John will be interested in the Chassis Number!

http://www.finecars.cc/en/detail/car/37 ... no_cache=1

Andy
Big Fella

Post by Big Fella »

This was on the forum quite some time ago.

Its been for sale for as long as I have been trying to find the funds for a nice CV8 (which is over a year and counting - damn credit crunch!).

I seem to remember a comment from the last time it was on the it had at that time been for sale for over a year.
Steve H

Post by Steve H »

Looks very nice (minor detailing aside)

It was for sale 18m ago when I was looking for my Mk2, who ever restored it has clearly done a good job, but for the sake of xxx£150 refurb of the steering wheel....

Also - what car are the bumpers off?

Cheers,

Steve
Steve H.
VFK44
Co-Administrator

Post by VFK44 »

Lovely car - and the bumpers look great.

The slide show is rather a poor resolution, and there is no facility to further maximise the pictures. If you particularly want to see a picture clearly, click on the thumbnail to bring up an image, then right-click this and go to properties. Highlight and copy the address(url) and paste this into the address bar. Bingo! High res picture without the dodgy pixels and artefacts.

Stephen
"Now that chassis number is particularly interesting ‘cos it’s the one after the one before, which is the one after mine, not many people know that"
Stephen, Epping, Essex
John Staddon
JOC C-V8 Registrar

Post by John Staddon »

First noted by me in July 2007 on a different web site.

There are quite a lot of CV8s for sale on the net but no way of knowing if they have been sold, some seem to hang around a long time, which may mean they really haven't been sold or just that the ad hasn't been removed (remember the March MG cars where March MG no longer exists - but the website goes on forever).

Regards

John
Early Interceptor INT885347
C-V8 Mk111 112/2334

Return to “Cars For Sale”