Int 3 Autotrader Web Site

Jensens Only! Forum automatically deletes unanswered posts after 120 days.
ironmike

Int 3 Autotrader Web Site

Post by ironmike »

Kent Car Point 1973 Int 3 for xxx£6495 only one picture can't make out number plate
Nick Cook

Post by Nick Cook »

Went past that car today taking my daughter to aparty ful of filler non original blue not very nice
bigkhs

Post by bigkhs »

123/4101 INTERCEPTOR II MEMBERSHIP NO. 7624
"I LOVE HAVING A BIG EIGHT UP FRONT"
Dean

Int 3 on Auto trader

Post by Dean »

Was in the area today, so curious to have a look.

Reg no. is JTR 7L. Its been off the road since 01/01/1998

Seems fairly complete. Would make a good project for someone with the time to give a lot of tlc.
Int. MKIII Series 4
2240/9314
Tone

Inter III

Post by Tone »

I had a look at this car this morning. The dealer wasn't on site but I spoke to him on the phone about the car. He told me that he knew a lot about Jensens and that the half louvered bonnet was an SP item that was fitted to all inters from 1972 onwards :wink: ! The car was originally white with a blue interior and is now blue with tan. The interior maker's plate is missing and the chassis number on the tailgate has been obscured. The under bonnet plate says it is 136-8775. I didn't look underneath for a number as it was raining, most of which was ending up inside the car, especially the boot! Richard Calver lists it as TTR 7L, but as he says, the factory records are sometimes a bit open to interpretation. It has rust bubbling through on all the arches and tailgate and chunks of paint missing from the bonnet. The engine started with jump leads and runs fairly nicely. The air con pump has no belt on it and the engine fans run permanently, the charge light is also on despite a new alternator. I've seen better cars go for half this money recently!

Tony

Return to “Cars For Sale”