FF 275 for sale at Silverstone auctions FJJ 9J

Jensens Only! Forum automatically deletes unanswered posts after 120 days.
Mark1Stu

Re: FF 275 for sale at Silverstone auctions FJJ 9J

Post by Mark1Stu »

Hopefully, Kenny will be quiet for a while.

On reading his last post I jumped on a plane, crept round to his house, and tied (tightly) a tarp over his duvet.

Does anyone want a SP badge and six-pack?
kenny38

Post by kenny38 »

Damn you, damn you, Stu. My pieces are crafted like that FF. Perhaps slightly suspect. I got you on CCTV but your beard and Freddie Mercury tash were in the way. Do you always wear purple cordroy pants and white runners? My dogs liked you. You can have my six pack/badges but please return my picture of Prince. But I think he maybe dead now. Have you a spare room I can use for say perhaps a year....... Kenny38
Martin R

Post by Martin R »

kenny38 wrote: Mon Nov 15, 2021 2:10 am You mention ABS or lack of it (maxaret) on the FF. Did any jensen have anti lock?
Yes Kenny, all FF's came with anti-lock / Maxeret brakes as standard.
FF MK1 119/100
Interceptor MK3 136/8514
JOC Member 8905
Coverte

Post by Coverte »

kenny38 wrote: Mon Nov 15, 2021 2:10 am I was talking to a very "knowledgable" guy at a recent show and the FF came up and he said anyone who boiught one could have many problems some unfixable and in full running order a bloody disgrace fuel/climate wise. He said real value is in it's place as a trend setter and entirely non PC in todays climate. He would rather have my SP as it is "agricultural" and also a disgrace fuel wise but would be easy to run......no offence intended but "sell it while you can as these dinosaurs are going to be phased out with climate change policies that will come
Why would you even waste time listening when one of the Swedish doom Goblin Thunberg fans starts talking nonsense to you ?
Peter Rothery

Re: FF 275 for sale..again....soon... at auction FJJ 9J

Post by Peter Rothery »

Coming soon (and again) to Collectingcars.com

https://collectingcars.com/for-sale/1971-jensen-ff-1
Peter Rothery

Post by Peter Rothery »

Auction now live. Let the bidding race with 249 begin.
Peter Rothery

Post by Peter Rothery »

£67.5k not sold this time.
VFK44
Co-Administrator

Post by VFK44 »

Zac, when will your rental property be sold and the cash available....
"Now that chassis number is particularly interesting ‘cos it’s the one after the one before, which is the one after mine, not many people know that"
Stephen, Epping, Essex
Peter Rothery

Post by Peter Rothery »

Not for me to comment further but one of the names on the list of enthusiastic bidders might just suggest that there has been some movement on that front :-)
zacmarshall

Post by zacmarshall »

Yup, that was me :-) I would love the car back but it went beyond what I could justify, especially adding the buyer's commission ... Quite rightly too, this is one of the best FFs out there. I hope whoever buys it uses it and it is seen at club events.

I think the bidding ended at 69k, not meeting the reserve. I'm also glad it didn't sell for that as if it did I would be kicking myself.
Peter Rothery wrote: Tue Dec 07, 2021 8:40 pm Not for me to comment further but one of the names on the list of enthusiastic bidders might just suggest that there has been some movement on that front :-)
C-V8 II 104/2146 CHJ 948B
ex FF II, Interceptor I, II and III, SP, GTs and Healeys. You might say I got the bug....
JOC Member No. 5061
jvcarrier

Post by jvcarrier »

What has happened to FF275 did it find a new owner?
Peter Rothery

Post by Peter Rothery »

Still taxed and MOT'd and showing as Unsold on the last auction website. Most mainstream auction houses send the logbook to DVLA for the buyer for legal reasons I guess but not sure about these on-line boys. The MID database confirms it is still insured. The logbook (V5) hasn't been re-issued since Sept 2016 so it appears no change of ownership yet.

Return to “Cars For Sale”