1969 Jensen FF Mk1 For sale

Jensens Only! Forum automatically deletes unanswered posts after 120 days.
hrobinson

1969 Jensen FF Mk1 For sale

Post by hrobinson »

A very original car that has just been mechanically overhauled. The engine has been totally rebuilt new pistons,valves, fuel pump,water pump,oil pump,high torque starter,alternator,electronic ignition,edlebrock performer carb new stainless steel exhaust. Brakes totally overhauled new seals pistons disks and pads and a new set of Pirelli CN12.Steering rack refurbished with all new seals and the fuel tank has been been refurbished and lined.Some minor repairs to the body near to the wheel arches but the body is really solid. The interior is very good and original except for a new period Motolite steering wheel. The car just needs a respray to finish it off.
The car is black with a cream/beige interior. Chassis number 119148. The car has only done 52000 and has been off the road for 30 years but now has been recommissioned for the road.

I have a sudden opportunity to buy a car that I have been after for a while otherwise I would complete the job with a good paint job.
I am looking for £85,000

Please call for details the car is located between Solihull and Coventry

Howard Robinson
01676 534923
Attachments
DSC_0004.JPG
DSC_0004.JPG (123.74 KiB) Viewed 842 times
Mark1Stu

Re: 1969 Jensen FF Mk1 For sale

Post by Mark1Stu »

Wow, just from the single picture it looks a wonderful period piece you have there, Howard. I do hope the car finds a new custodian who will cherish it along the lines you have. Love the original Cibie Marchal auxiliary lights!

Good luck with the sale....and your new purchase.

Stuart

Return to “Cars For Sale”