Red MKII Interceptor for sale

Jensens Only! Forum automatically deletes unanswered posts after 120 days.
nrb993

Red MKII Interceptor for sale

Post by nrb993 »

Hi all,

Interesting and nice looking MKII for sale

https://www.tradeclassics.com/auctions/ ... terceptor/

Having reviewed the photos seems the focus is on the outside, sparkling clean paint

But a few areas have been missed like suspension. Would be a relatively low cost improvement based on a quality it seems paint job. But why fit a new radiator and then fit old fans, low cost option to add the improved fans too. They look very out of place.

Front interior air grill has been painted body colour, might suit some, but I am always for originality

It says was factory demonstrator, but plate is not an EA will need to check on this

Could be an interesting MKII for someone who loves shiny cars

Neil
:D JOC Interceptor Registrar 8)
Restoring JH2
Interceptor MK III 'H' series - yellow
Used to own FFII - 127/223 :lol:
-- JOC 5114 --
slotcarone

Re: Red MKII Interceptor for sale

Post by slotcarone »

No AC in this one! :)
1972 Interceptor III
133-5612
Mark1Stu

Post by Mark1Stu »

When looking over a shiny looking car I always think it a good idea to search out and examine some pictures of a factory fresh example to compare and contrast how a proper Jensen should look.

Let's hope it finds a suitable new home - it's certainly had money spent on it.
Grant

Post by Grant »

The Chap that built that Viperceptor(the copy of what Keith originally put onto paper) posted this car the other-day on F.book, I presumed it was his and I commented on it, no reply but maybe it wasn't his, but I am fairly certain it was :)
Manual Int&Rag-TopImage
"Monkey Man"sig RegistrarImage
johnw

Post by johnw »

We have seen a few Jensens for sale over the years parked where that one is! Shame he has to sell after getting the new paint job.

Lovely looking radiator that one, lovely workmanship, far nicer than plastic you get today on modern cars. Has anyone an idea who made it? I always wanted an ali one, but 20 years of no overheating issues with a standard one, no worries about corrosion, better thermal conductivity. I totally love those original fans. No issues with warpage. Extra Front mounted Bosch fans hidden away are an option especially if you have deleted the air con. Nicely out of sight! Maybe he has done this. I would also be tempted to give the radiator a light dusting with matt black paint, then no one would know!
nrb993 wrote: Mon Feb 08, 2021 7:48 pm
But why fit a new radiator and then fit old fans, low cost option to add the improved fans too. They look very out of place.
Have you seen our stolen Jensen FF 119/011 https://twitter.com/jensenffdotcom
Chris_R
JOC General Secretary

Post by Chris_R »

Was originally BEA 758J
Chris
JOC Member 6116
--------------------------------------------------

Return to “Cars For Sale”