SP for sale

Jensens Only! Forum automatically deletes unanswered posts after 120 days.
kenny38

SP for sale

Post by kenny38 »

There is a nut and bolt restoration SP for sale on Carsales.com (Australia) owner is a Jensen club Aust member and a fanatic. He did excellent work on my SP under the bonnet (regrettably badly damaged by rats later so i had to find another place to keep them). Top quality work. Asking $AU125K. Kenny38
Roh

Re: SP for sale

Post by Roh »

https://www.carsales.com.au/cars/detail ... 8546/?Cr=0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
1964 Jensen CV-8 II
kenny38

Post by kenny38 »

Perhaps the 910 pound tool roll is coming here. Though i doubt that you can weigh this much.
Now we have someone telling the new owner he has a partial correct tool roll. Abolish the damn things as it is ridiculous. Kenny38 :shock:
kenny38

Post by kenny38 »

My usually unreliable source informs me this SP is sold. Appears had 3 people hot to buy but sold for wanted price $AU125K. Owner is putting car in his super fund?? Must believe prices will go up. I think he has read the market and thinks not much gain left in Etypes, AM, Ferrari. 8)
kenny38

Post by kenny38 »

This is by UK standards a very reasonably priced car. Jensens are not known much here as the market is obsessed with Aussie Icon cars from the local manufacturers of the 70's. Newly wealthy tradies now mortgage free and in their 50's and obviously men yearning after the Ford GT etc fom their polyester yoof plus "chancers". If sold on the UK market I would say this car would have been an 80K GBP buy. Seems though the Aussie market has discovered the USA big block now with very good unmolested cars getting good prices. Kenny38 :D

Return to “Cars For Sale”