115/2960 for sale London Area

Jensens Only! Forum automatically deletes unanswered posts after 120 days.
RAP72
V8 Lover

115/2960 for sale London Area

Post by RAP72 »

A car not seen since 2013 now for sale in the London area

see https://www.carandclassic.co.uk/car/C1227565" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Attachments
13107530.jpg
13107530.jpg (103.23 KiB) Viewed 3078 times
Grant

Re: 115/2960 for sale London Area

Post by Grant »

:shock: Really lovely aye Stevey?, 13k miles from new.. Unbelievable,... I was also unaware that London has now been moved
to Essex :? ..I've not heard anything on the news about thatImage
I remember going into the "South Norwood" branch of TSB, they said it had now moved to Penge, I did ask them if it was still going to be the South Norwood Branch just re-sitedImage, I then was trying to work out where Penge Branch would have now moved toImage
Manual Int&Rag-TopImage
"Monkey Man"sig RegistrarImage
Mark1Stu

Post by Mark1Stu »

My old iPad doesn't want to load carandclassic for some reason. But that looks like the car previously for sale with a dealer at £100k, no offers.
RAP72
V8 Lover

Post by RAP72 »

Grant wrote::shock: I was also unaware that London has now been moved to Essex :? Image, IImage
I was trying to help our continental, USA and antipodean friends
MikeWilliams
Early Cars Expert

Post by MikeWilliams »

Maybe its me but the driver's seat look rather worn for 13K miles?

Does look very nice. Stupid price, especially now.

Mike
Mike
(former JOC Early Cars Registrar)
(former owner of 116/3328 and P66)
Still own 1938 Jensen HL1 drophead
kenny38

Post by kenny38 »

The drivers seat certainly has not worn well for "only" 13K miles. Looking at the passenger side the seat seems to have been renewed. A very strong price and needs history and condition well inspected by a club expert if thinking of buying. Don't forget Jensen speedo goes to 100K and then back to zero......just saying. kenny38
VFK44
Co-Administrator

Post by VFK44 »

Grant wrote::.. I was also unaware that London has now been moved to Essex ? .
What's even stranger is that the garage actually seems to be in Hertfordshire, not Essex! Not that it makes much difference where I live; it's what they call a tri-state area in the US since I have equal access to Essex, Herts and North London.
"Now that chassis number is particularly interesting ‘cos it’s the one after the one before, which is the one after mine, not many people know that"
Stephen, Epping, Essex
Grant

Post by Grant »

VFK44 wrote:
Grant wrote::.. I was also unaware that London has now been moved to Essex ? .
What's even stranger is that the garage actually seems to be in Hertfordshire, not Essex! Not that it makes much difference where I live; it's what they call a tri-state area in the US since I have equal access to Essex, Herts and North London.
I think everything is being shifted around Stephen..I saw something else the otherday, it was Pat From Fen-Air, working on a Mk3 Interceptor and said he was in Hertfordshire that day with a picture of him and the car, I am sure it was Long-Stu's car at Colin's place near you in Essex!! :lol: :lol: .. I keep checking to see if I am in my own houseImage.. I don't want to wake up in the morning and look out the window wondering what county I'm in now, viewing different scenery!!Image.. Maybe that's why they're telling us to stay indoors while they're shifting us all around!!Image
Manual Int&Rag-TopImage
"Monkey Man"sig RegistrarImage

Return to “Cars For Sale”