FF Vignale for sale

Jensens Only! Forum automatically deletes unanswered posts after 120 days.
Michelin

FF Vignale for sale

Post by Michelin »

Hi everyone,
Here is the link if the advert
http://www.classicandsportscar.ltd.uk/J ... sale/45512" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Does anyone have any more info on this one?
Kinds regards
Laurent
Laurent
Sincar Jensen interceptor mk1 - 117/2603 & 117/2606
JOC Member nº 10851
FFPL

Re: FF Vignale for sale

Post by FFPL »

there are a couple of other threads on this. The front panels on this car is MK2 FF with vents made to look vignale (with non-vignale louvers behind them).

https://www.joc.org.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=30130" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

https://www.joc.org.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26417" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Kevin Birch

Post by Kevin Birch »

Looks a nice car, I would like to see it in the flesh, but for that price I would expect it to be perfect. The interior door catches are at the wrong angle on both sides, which asks the question what else is not quite as it should be. Wouldn't mind owning it though!!
My Toys: Lotus Cortina MK2.RangeRover P38, Yam inflatable, Saab 9-3 Convertible.
Mk1 Interceptor, 115/3067
DPP

Post by DPP »

Kevin Birch wrote:Looks a nice car, I would like to see it in the flesh, but for that price I would expect it to be perfect. The interior door catches are at the wrong angle on both sides, which asks the question what else is not quite as it should be. Wouldn't mind owning it though!!
I noticed that too Kev, we must be getting very sad in our old age :roll:
Dave Pearce
Oily Rag Classics
Jensen FF 119/133
Jensen FF 119/182
Jensen Interceptor III 128/4430
Mark1Stu

Post by Mark1Stu »

Slippery slope guys.

I guess the vendor can always fall back on the lame excuse...'they all came out of the factory looking like that'.....which is guaranteed to pull my chain.
Helen

Post by Helen »

As I have posted previously on another thread. I did see this car in my local garage when I took the FF in for some work and had a look around it. I agree the price is high but it did look good to me and the original interior was very nice. I think I saw it before it had been checked over and prepared for sale. I'm not sure how relevant this is but they do use my car as a reference when they have any problems and pointed out that I have the wrong front valance so they do try to do things properly. There seem to be a few FF's lurking around in North Yorks as they have another one for sale at the moment!
Helen Newby
J-H II/FF II
Mark1Stu

Post by Mark1Stu »

That's a replacement interior,......or Im a miserable and grumpy tall old man...
cannonball

Post by cannonball »

The o/s wing door quarter are off colour to each other that drives me nuts,why people paint panels individual is beyond me
WATTS RACING TRANSMISSIONS, 07974 088375,
CLOBBER THE COMPETITION
cannonball

Post by cannonball »

is the boot seal incorrect for a vignale ??
WATTS RACING TRANSMISSIONS, 07974 088375,
CLOBBER THE COMPETITION
FFPL

Post by FFPL »

cannonball wrote:is the boot seal incorrect for a vignale ??
yes it is incorrect

Return to “Cars For Sale”