The Jensen Owners' Club A technical and discussion forum for all Jensen enthusiasts It is currently Sun Jul 12, 2020 1:03 am

Cars For Sale

FF Press car 119/008 at Cropredy

Jensens Only! Forum automatically deletes unanswered posts after 120 days.

by Eddie » Sat Mar 21, 2020 4:40 pm

Eddie

JOC 10030
Interceptor II 123/3901 CEA 1J
1970 Earls Court Motorshow Car
User avatar
Eddie
 
Posts: 795
Joined: Sun Oct 06, 2013 1:27 pm
Location: South Leicestershire

by colin7673 » Sat Mar 21, 2020 7:23 pm

CB are saying on Facebook it's ready to restore.. and too original condition.. it's also for sale taking stage payments., 3000 hours work. And it's the Porsche Car.
Only working half a day now.
http://www.jensensontour.org
Wondering when it went wrong.
colin7673
now normal...
 
Posts: 3840
Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2006 11:54 am
Location: Spalding Lincolnshire

by Eddie » Sat Mar 21, 2020 7:28 pm

colin7673 wrote:CB are saying on Facebook it's ready to restore.. and too original condition.. it's also for sale taking stage payments., 3000 hours work. And it's the Porsche Car.


The cost of the car plus 3000 hours labour plus parts.

Think I might pass on this one :D
Eddie

JOC 10030
Interceptor II 123/3901 CEA 1J
1970 Earls Court Motorshow Car
User avatar
Eddie
 
Posts: 795
Joined: Sun Oct 06, 2013 1:27 pm
Location: South Leicestershire

by George Holmes » Sat Mar 21, 2020 10:23 pm

Why has it only got a single side vent???
MK 3 interceptor 128/4548 E-series.
George Holmes
 
Posts: 119
Joined: Mon Apr 15, 2013 8:32 am
Location: Great Yarmouth, Norfolk, UK

by gentlemanexpress » Sat Mar 21, 2020 11:05 pm

Wasn't the car been delivered to Ferinant Piech?
Who tested the FF the to develop the Idea for a fourwheeldrive car.
Spoken to one of his engeners some year agoe, Fritz Hahn, who told me Piech was very unhappy with the suspension of the Jensen FF
gentlemanexpress
 
Posts: 48
Joined: Fri Dec 20, 2019 8:02 pm

by cannonball » Sun Mar 22, 2020 12:44 am

is this the car on sale on car and classic circa 87 k
WATTS RACING TRANSMISSIONS, 07974 088375,
CLOBBER THE COMPETITION
cannonball
 
Posts: 2963
Joined: Mon Dec 11, 2006 11:08 pm
Location: CREWE

by Chris_R » Sun Mar 22, 2020 1:09 am

George Holmes wrote:Why has it only got a single side vent???

Very difficult to see in the shadow but there are two there.
Chris
JOC Member 6116
--------------------------------------------------
User avatar
Chris_R
JOC General Secretary
 
Posts: 5624
Joined: Sun Feb 10, 2008 9:19 am
Location: South West London

by Eddie » Sun Mar 22, 2020 8:39 am

cannonball wrote:is this the car on sale on car and classic circa 87 k


Hi Dunc, no it’s not the same car. The other one on car and classic looks the same colour / condition, and is also a press car.

Coincidence they are both for sale at the same time.
Eddie

JOC 10030
Interceptor II 123/3901 CEA 1J
1970 Earls Court Motorshow Car
User avatar
Eddie
 
Posts: 795
Joined: Sun Oct 06, 2013 1:27 pm
Location: South Leicestershire

by cannonball » Sun Mar 22, 2020 11:27 am

Eddie wrote:
cannonball wrote:is this the car on sale on car and classic circa 87 k


Hi Dunc, no it’s not the same car. The other one on car and classic looks the same colour / condition, and is also a press car.

Coincidence they are both for sale at the same time.


Thanks Edd any idea how much this is ??/

index.php
WATTS RACING TRANSMISSIONS, 07974 088375,
CLOBBER THE COMPETITION
cannonball
 
Posts: 2963
Joined: Mon Dec 11, 2006 11:08 pm
Location: CREWE

by Eddie » Sun Mar 22, 2020 12:01 pm

cannonball wrote:
Eddie wrote:
cannonball wrote:is this the car on sale on car and classic circa 87 k


Hi Dunc, no it’s not the same car. The other one on car and classic looks the same colour / condition, and is also a press car.

Coincidence they are both for sale at the same time.


Thanks Edd any idea how much this is ??/

index.php


Sorry, no idea. It’s only mentioned for sale on their social sites, but no prices.
Eddie

JOC 10030
Interceptor II 123/3901 CEA 1J
1970 Earls Court Motorshow Car
User avatar
Eddie
 
Posts: 795
Joined: Sun Oct 06, 2013 1:27 pm
Location: South Leicestershire

by felixkk » Sun Mar 22, 2020 12:08 pm

85218463_3310570092306158_2440174493717495808_n.jpg
85218463_3310570092306158_2440174493717495808_n.jpg (228.75 KiB) Viewed 1461 times


original photo:
85218463_3310570092306158_2440174493717495808_n-1.jpg
85218463_3310570092306158_2440174493717495808_n-1.jpg (114.43 KiB) Viewed 1457 times
Felix Kistler C-V8 112/2454, 541DL 2223849
"You Secret Little Monkey"
JOC 9465
Secretary/VP JCC Jensen Car Club of Switzerland
User avatar
felixkk
 
Posts: 2885
Joined: Tue Aug 24, 2010 6:19 am
Location: Zurich, Switzerland

by AH1951 » Sun Mar 22, 2020 12:45 pm

Perhaps this is the other car for sale?
https://www.jensenmuseum.org/home/jensen-ff-sale/

Screenshot_20200322-194145_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20200322-194145_Samsung Internet.jpg (68.14 KiB) Viewed 1449 times
AH1951
 
Posts: 3437
Joined: Thu Oct 24, 2013 5:07 pm
Location: Turkey

by cannonball » Sun Mar 22, 2020 7:49 pm

It is Ade,
WATTS RACING TRANSMISSIONS, 07974 088375,
CLOBBER THE COMPETITION
cannonball
 
Posts: 2963
Joined: Mon Dec 11, 2006 11:08 pm
Location: CREWE


Return to Cars For Sale