Very nice Interceptor in Scotland....

Jensens Only! Forum automatically deletes unanswered posts after 120 days.
RAP72
V8 Lover

Re: Very nice Interceptor in Scotland....

Post by RAP72 »

:D :D :D many smiles per mile
Chris_R
JOC General Secretary

Post by Chris_R »

Congratulations. I hope you enjoy it. A well sorted Interceptor is a nice car to drive even when compared with many modern cars and well able to keep up with todays traffic. You will get many admiring looks and waves as you drive along.
If you want to get involved with other Jensen owners you will find a very warm welcome from your local Southern, South Downs and Thames Valley areas, all quite active. Southern area reps are Edward Brown and Phil Fish. South Downs is looked after by David Wright and Thames Valley is looked after by Brian Raper. There is plenty of technical knowledge and experience in all these areas should you need any. Contact any or all of these folks if you want to find out what is going on in the south of England. There are still a good few more organised events this year you could join in with if that sort of thing interests you.
Chris
JOC Member 6116
--------------------------------------------------
Grant

Post by Grant »

Congrats MchImage
A real stunning looking car you have thereImage, I am sure you will enjoy it so much. I am sure like all of us you will meet someone new every-time you use it, they really are beautiful cars and for me it is a joy talking to the people you meet all time. Only got as far as the post-office yesterday and there came the chap to tell me he wished he had never sold his one :wink: .. hopefully you will enjoy every mile like I doImage
Manual Int&Rag-TopImage
"Monkey Man"sig RegistrarImage
Martin R

Post by Martin R »

Congratulations mch 8)
FF MK1 119/100
Interceptor MK3 136/8514
JOC Member 8905
Grant

Post by Grant »

After typing my above post this morning, I set off to go to the ceramic tile supplier, I got 2 miles from home and stopped to let a Discovery out of a driveway, the chap started talking to me out the window of his car saying he knew someone involved with FF project back in the day, he asked me to park up and I ended up in his house :lol: :lol: .. He used to have a Volvo P1800 :P
Manual Int&Rag-TopImage
"Monkey Man"sig RegistrarImage
EdwardB

Post by EdwardB »

Chris_R wrote:Congratulations. I hope you enjoy it. A well sorted Interceptor is a nice car to drive even when compared with many modern cars and well able to keep up with todays traffic. You will get many admiring looks and waves as you drive along.
If you want to get involved with other Jensen owners you will find a very warm welcome from your local Southern, South Downs and Thames Valley areas, all quite active. Southern area reps are Edward Brown and Phil Fish. South Downs is looked after by David Wright and Thames Valley is looked after by Brian Raper. There is plenty of technical knowledge and experience in all these areas should you need any. Contact any or all of these folks if you want to find out what is going on in the south of England. There are still a good few more organised events this year you could join in with if that sort of thing interests you.
Chris, Mike attended the Joint Southern, South Downs, TV Area Meeting at the Links Tavern on June 11th.
He’s already made connections with the JOC Areas.
Like me he joined the Club and then bought his car.
Great minds obviously :lol:
JOC Member 10653

1968 Jensen Interceptor 115/2737

1972 Triumph TR6 PI
1967 E-Type Jaguar S1 4.2 OTS
1948 MG TC
Chris_R
JOC General Secretary

Post by Chris_R »

Thanks Edward, I was sitting next to him, I didn't recognise the forum id.
Chris
JOC Member 6116
--------------------------------------------------
mch

Post by mch »

Thanks for the welcome everyone!

Mike

Return to “Cars For Sale”