New video of my car

Jensens Only! Forum automatically deletes unanswered posts after 120 days.
BritArms

New video of my car

Post by BritArms »

Here is 67 MK1. 10 years ago..Driven by Doug Meyers of K & D Before I purchased the car.. Enjoy
https://youtu.be/ACnmqI0GhHA" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Twright55

Re: New video of my car

Post by Twright55 »

That's the JCNA (Jaguar Club of North America) slalom pattern. I know it well, being a member of that club and having driven a number of different cars (including my Jensen) through it.
It's an interesting concept where there is a single layout pattern for the course that has been in use by all the clubs since at least the early 90s. So then different times are compared across the USA (even though I'm sure the quality of the racing surface varies greatly), and awards given out based on your national rank (not just that day like most other slalom events.)

I little bragging: I have a number of national first place rankings (In class) driving my dad's XK120, XK150S and my own 2017 XE. I set an all-time record (since they've been keeping track in the 90's) in class 'B' with my dad's alloy XK120.
And I got a faster time in my Jensen than I did in my XE! But I had some really sticky tires on the Jensen, and some crappy all-season tires that came with XE.

And not to derail this thread too much and to get a little back on track: It looks like the guy in this video did it in about 48 seconds, which is really pretty good.
Jensen Interceptor III, H series
133/5832

Return to “Cars For Sale”