1974 LHD Healey - what a corker!

Jensens Only! Forum automatically deletes unanswered posts after 120 days.
Mark1Stu

1974 LHD Healey - what a corker!

Post by Mark1Stu »

Posted on behalf of the current owner.

Late 1974 Jensen Healey
I have been the mechanic on this car for the original owner since it had 11,040 miles. It was then sold to another customer of ours for whom I continued working on the car until I had the opportunity to buy the car nearly 10 months ago. This car wears its original paint and interior and is a documented 35,914 original miles. All purchase documentation is also available with this car (purchase agreement, purchase contract, pre-delivery inspection and cashier’s check and hand written note with the name of the salesman who handled the transaction.) The original owner is the grandson of the founders of a well-known Southern California candy company called See’s Candy started in Pasadena California in 1921. Since I’ve owned the car, I have restored the paint, including the engine bay, installed the original brake master cylinder, restored with a brass sleeve and converted the car to silicone brake fluid to prevent any further damage to the paint in the engine compartment. I have also installed a fresh set of OEM Pirelli CN36 tires from Longstone Tires in England and have had them “ROAD-FORCED “balanced. The second owner had me convert the car to Euro spec Dellorto 45mm carburetors that were NEW at 29k miles replace the clutch and install front and rear sway bars. Other items addressed are new seat belts, battery and seat bottom cushions and Danish webbing from Rejen Classics. This car drives like it just left the dealer lot and is a prime example of a beautifully preserved Jensen Healey. For questions, please contact Kevin McConnell at +1 805-797-0793 or kevinm1@roadrunner.com
Please see the extensive photos at: https://photos.app.goo.gl/FBxq9wSNwE8kjHsT8" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Price is 25,000.00 USD
Attachments
See JH15.jpg
See JH15.jpg (140.63 KiB) Viewed 905 times
See JH52.jpg
See JH52.jpg (134.82 KiB) Viewed 905 times
See JH53.jpg
See JH53.jpg (108.11 KiB) Viewed 905 times

Return to “Cars For Sale”