Jensen Interceptor on Bring a Trailer

Jensens Only! Forum automatically deletes unanswered posts after 120 days.
Robinson D

Re: Jensen Interceptor on Bring a Trailer

Post by Robinson D »

Back in Hemmings and eBay:

https://www.hemmings.com/classifieds/de ... 83777.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Restoring a MKII, 125/5052
Richie W

Post by Richie W »

Hello,

I was just reading through these posts and thought I would reply. I am now the proud new owner of this car and its currently on a ship from the US to the UK as we speak. The car was provided with no history and I contacted Richard Calver who informed me of the previous owner, Mr Grover. Having read through his JOC posts over the last few days (something I am still doing) you could see that he was a passionate car guy who seems to have taken great care of the Jensen over the last decade or more. Buying a car long distance with little history filled me with fear, and my heart made the decision to buy it not my head, but I wish I had the chance to read through all of Mr Grover's post over the years as would have known it had been in good hands. The car is a credit to him.

That being said, my intention is to try and restored the car (aesthetically) back to as original as I can and procurement of parts (seats, clocks, dials, switches, seals etc) have already taken place. The mechanical upgrades seem to have been were Mr Grover's expertise show best (he really knew his beans), and in the main these will stay as provide increased reliability, performance and safety.

I am sure I will be back on here asking for advice or assistance in due course, and will no doubt post my own updates and pictures to add to Mr Grover's great work and add to the next chapter in this great cars life.

Richard
1971 Mk2 Interceptor
125/5124
RockyUSA

Post by RockyUSA »

Congratulations on your purchase of what I expect is a great car.

Lee Grover was always very helpful here, and really knew what he was doing.

I am sure you will enjoy it.

Rocky
‘71 TVR Vixen 2500 - (M Series Tribute)
'72 Interceptor III - 133/5597
'73 DeTomaso Pantera
'74 Toyota Land Cruiser FJ-40
'95 Jaguar XJS Convertible

Return to “Cars For Sale”