1974 MK2 Jensen Healey

Jensens Only! Forum automatically deletes unanswered posts after 120 days.
Davidmac64

1974 MK2 Jensen Healey

Post by Davidmac64 »

This is my 74 Jensen Healey. Which I have owned and kept dry stored for three years, but due to a change in job I have not worked on her for 18 months. Therefore I'm regretfully putting her up for sale.
Prior to this I recommissioned the engine. Changing the cambelt, fan belt, oil, filter, coolant and some hoses. Fitting a new battery and alternator. Also installed an electronic ignition, spark plugs, leads, coil and distributor cap.
I had removed most of the body panels and interior. This has revealed hidden rust problems. This car will need new sills, repair panels for the front wings, some patch repairs around the car and the boot lid has some major rust which I feel could be repaired.
Due to the sale I have reassembled her. The car has a stainless steel exhaust system, spare wheel, some spares such as a 2.2 Ltr stroker crank and pistons, stainless back box and some gauges. All the chrome trim and badges are present. The car starts, and drives but the master cylinder has failed. The previous owner fitted new front brake calipers and discs. Also has Spax adjustable rear shocks. I also have a handbook, workshop manual, original tonneau cover and soft top.
For more pictures see my advert on Car and Classic https://www.carandclassic.co.uk/car/C1031416" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
For more info you can call me on my mobile 07743498836 or email davidmackenzie64@gmail.com
Thanks David...
Attachments
rsz_20180828_102747.jpg
rsz_20180828_102747.jpg (324.77 KiB) Viewed 1406 times
Davidmac64

Re: 1974 MK2 Jensen Healey

Post by Davidmac64 »

Hi, I have now listed my JH on Ebay and reduced the asking price on Car and Classic to 3K.
Thanks David...

Return to “Cars For Sale”