Love Cassis!

Jensens Only! Forum automatically deletes unanswered posts after 120 days.
Tone

Love Cassis!

Post by Tone »

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/332729094425?ul_noapp=true" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Tony

Interceptor II /4010
Jensen Healey 5 speed /19314 (big project)
'78 CJ7 Jeep
Pajero Evolution
Chris_R
JOC General Secretary

Re: Love Cassis!

Post by Chris_R »

Note the chassis number - 123/4016, that would have been in the factory at the same time as yours!
Chris
JOC Member 6116
--------------------------------------------------
Tone

Post by Tone »

It would Chris, good spot! I didn't notice that.
Tony

Interceptor II /4010
Jensen Healey 5 speed /19314 (big project)
'78 CJ7 Jeep
Pajero Evolution
kenny38

Post by kenny38 »

You have to question those previous owners. What kind of person (2) would let this car rot?
Must have been rotting for many years judging by (I assume correct mileage and not second time around).A pox comes to mind!! Kenny38 :roll:
Dion

Post by Dion »

kenny38 wrote:You have to question those previous owners. What kind of person (2) would let this car rot?
Must have been rotting for many years judging by (I assume correct mileage and not second time around).A pox comes to mind!! Kenny38 :roll:
Easy. Car bought on a whim as a toy / 3rd car. Then knowing it needs work but cannot afford it now, or do not have the time so put away in storage. Half a year later, tyres are down. Motor will not start. Space needed in the garage at home, car parts are stored “temporarily” in/up/under the car. Never have the time or guts to go to the car knowing it will need a fair bit of time to unpack all the rubbish, pump up the tyres. There is no tyre pump facility in the storage area, too little space around the car to exchange tyres. Need someone to help but afraid to ask, have to clear out the rubbish first to make it less shameful. Will do that next month when the weather is nicer they think. Or next year. Then someone is getting ill, more important matters to be taken care of, maybe a house move, etc etc. So many possibilities to let a car rot for years in a resting place. :D
The future ain’t what it used to be.

Interceptor Mk1 LHD & RHD
GT LHD
kenny38

Post by kenny38 »

Hi Dion. This must be what is happening to me. I used to be tall ,handsome and elegantly muscular. Sat around and watched the parts fall/fail off. I still have that ginger pussy for a good home.....well doesn't reeeely have to be that good. Free postage Kenny38 :D

Return to “Cars For Sale”