Jensen SP for sale at B.S.C

Jensens Only! Forum automatically deletes unanswered posts after 120 days.
matt

Jensen SP for sale at B.S.C

Post by matt »

Looks to be fairly tidy condition

http://bicestersportscars.co.uk/car-sal ... ceptor-sp/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
SP 138/8668
JOC Member 10356
Pymmie

Re: Jensen SP for sale at B.S.C

Post by Pymmie »

This was for sale at BSC last year.

I wonder if they bought it back?

John P
Previous Jensen Owner 2010-2022 (128/4451)

Understeer - Hitting the fence with the front of the car
Oversteer - Hitting the fence with the rear of the car
Horsepower -How fast you hit the fence
Torque - How far you take the fence with you
matt

Post by matt »

yep I remember when i was looking
SP 138/8668
JOC Member 10356
Pymmie

Post by Pymmie »

matt wrote:yep I remember when i was looking
Makes yours a ‘six figure’ car Matt

John P
Previous Jensen Owner 2010-2022 (128/4451)

Understeer - Hitting the fence with the front of the car
Oversteer - Hitting the fence with the rear of the car
Horsepower -How fast you hit the fence
Torque - How far you take the fence with you
Tim SP
JOC Interceptor Variants Registrar

Post by Tim SP »

Christ, I have seen some dreadfull SP's, some & the worst, had eye watering money spent.
I would be ashamed to put my name to one of those cars- imagine 60k investment & still no good- shamefull, utterly.

This car however isnt that car, a great car busting to come out- when this was restored it afforded a total bare arse bones resto that stands up- just a little help to make minty.
I have not wanted to own many SP's over a long time- this I wanted to stay here with its brothers!
cannonball

Post by cannonball »

Tim SP wrote:Christ, I have seen some dreadfull SP's, some & the worst, had eye watering money spent.
I would be ashamed to put my name to one of those cars- imagine 60k investment & still no good- shamefull, utterly.

This car however isnt that car, a great car busting to come out- when this was restored it afforded a total bare arse bones resto that stands up- just a little help to make minty.
I have not wanted to own many SP's over a long time- this I wanted to stay here with its brothers!
This shows how opinions differ, i owned this SP and the orange SP at the same time, yes this silver car had a full restoration back in the early 2,000s and is very nice but i would be shocked if it is one of the best out there, i chose to sell this one and keep the orange car it had not had a full restoration but some how is the much better car out of the two drives so much better and feels better all round this is my opinion, unless you actually own them who knows which sp is actually the best,A trophy hunting car is not neccesarily the best car to own and enjoy the driving side of it,,
WATTS RACING TRANSMISSIONS, 07974 088375,
CLOBBER THE COMPETITION
Joerg
JOC Early Cars Registrar

Post by Joerg »

Agree. The tangerine car is a joy to drive and now with the brakes sorted a joy to stop :-)
Who needs the best SP?
All you need is a fast, reliable and not overheating SP :wink:

Joerg
I own some of the odd Jensen 8)
Tim SP
JOC Interceptor Variants Registrar

Post by Tim SP »

Seeing as this car was here for 15 moinths, I exactly know what I'm talking about.
Also I own a concour car- never off the road & yes its the best SP I have EVER known.

Thats a personal opinion- based on owning them for many years.
Also, I took it upon myself not to mention it was boarder line lethal when it came here, ask Unc FF Dave.
Dave had never seen wiring like it-ever & nothing worked.
The then owner was looking to legal proceedings,from where ever it was he bought it from- imagine that.

PLA is the SP to own, I wish I never sold it, esp to fund some yank shite!!
cannonball

Post by cannonball »

Tim SP wrote:Seeing as this car was here for 15 moinths, I exactly know what I'm talking about.
Also I own a concour car- never off the road & yes its the best SP I have EVER known.

Thats a personal opinion- based on owning them for many years.
Also, I took it upon myself not to mention it was boarder line lethal when it came here, ask Unc FF Dave.
Dave had never seen wiring like it-ever & nothing worked.
The then owner was looking to legal proceedings,from where ever it was he bought it from- imagine that.

PLA is the SP to own, I wish I never sold it, esp to fund some yank shite!!

Well it came from me and everything worked at that time it had a dodgy earth somewhere which i saw by the fact that as the guy took it he pressed the brake and the rear indicator light also came on minor glitch on an old car that had been restored in the early 2000,s he also never contacted me in any shape or form to tell me the car had any problems, so if it had any real problems how could i know if he did not contact me,???? I do not think he was to concerned considering he had it on sale a yr later for £40,000 more than he paid me not bad for a few electrical problems,,i would have given him his money back with out a second thought,
Thanks for the insight :wink:
WATTS RACING TRANSMISSIONS, 07974 088375,
CLOBBER THE COMPETITION

Return to “Cars For Sale”