CV8 Mk2 For Sale

Jensens Only! Forum automatically deletes unanswered posts after 120 days.
peter ullrich

CV8 Mk2 For Sale

Post by peter ullrich »

Peter and Sari Ullrichs 104/2070 now for sale.
Returned yesterday from another Classic win in Targa Tasmania (by over 6 minutes). Our Studebaker is nearing completion and not enough room for all the cars. Well over 100 trophies for Tarmac Rally events over the last 14 years and the most awarded vehicle in Tarmac Rally in Australia. Probably the best known CV8 on the planet. Top end and gearbox freshened prior to last weeks event but now have another 650 competition Kms under the belt. Some moulds and spares included, spare dog gearbox, radiator etc. Scary fast but lovable and totally predictable. Contact me if you require a full description.
AUD$150,000. as is or add $6K for fresh race-prep. Only advertised here for members (for now)
Werner

Re: CV8 Mk2 For Sale

Post by Werner »

Hi Peter,
I always love your Videos on YouTube. Pity you sell the car. Good luck!
Werner
CV8 MKI 2023
--------------------
Werner
CV8 MK I/2023/51NDV
Germany
peter ullrich

Post by peter ullrich »

After spending a few months waiting on what turned out to be a time waster we are lowering the price on 2070 to AUD$120K.
Just hate seeing her sitting in the shed. Really didn't enjoy finishing 7th at Targa this year in the Studebaker knowing we had a winner at home but, like 'the Beast', that is a long term plan.
peter ullrich

Post by peter ullrich »

Hi All,

Just a short demo of the Studebaker at Targa, currently sharing garage space with "The Beast" prince of CV8's. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1n5Oq_yyG_o" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Cheers
Peter
jglarkin

Post by jglarkin »

I love the new car, the progression from C-V8 to Avanti makes complete sense. It’s incredible how the cars are so similar and yet look so very different.

Was this car actually right hand drive or has it been modified. The more I look at it, the more I want one next to my C-V8.

Hats off to you for giving yourself a new challenge (inspirational I’d say).

Good luck in your endeavours.

Jon.
Jon
C-V8 112-2355
541rr 3624319

https://www.flickr.com/photos/62752698@N06/albums
"The renovation story" (a large collection of rubbish pictures of a rotten car).
RAP72
V8 Lover

Post by RAP72 »

great sound on the video and you were not holding back on the driving :D
peter ullrich

Post by peter ullrich »

Hi Jon,
I converted the car to RHD myself with a custom rear mount rack, and you're correct that the car is really just a natural progression from the mighty CV8. Handling was really average this year with some serious rear spring issues that we ran out of time to fix. We had only driven it for a total of 170 miles at the first start. The small block is producing 514HP at the wheels and 450ft/lbs from 4000rpm up at 10lbs boost. Still need to find 2 1/2 seconds/minute to equal the Jensen but given the light weight we can run intermediate compound tyres (the reason we built it) which win us half of that.
cheers
Peter

Return to “Cars For Sale”