The Jensen Owners' Club A technical and discussion forum for all Jensen enthusiasts It is currently Mon Jun 17, 2019 11:08 am

Cars For Sale

67 Mk 1 LHD

Jensens Only! Forum automatically deletes unanswered posts after 120 days.

by BritArms » Sat May 18, 2019 2:56 pm

Im too lazy..I have a 13 car collection..If someone from The Jensen club wants it i will sell
BritArms

by johnw » Sun May 19, 2019 12:32 pm

BritArms wrote:Im too lazy..I have a 13 car collection..If someone from The Jensen club wants it i will sell

OK, so we have our answer. It is not actively advertised apart from on here! Thanks for listing it.
--
John Wild
johnw

by kenny38 » Sun May 19, 2019 1:11 pm

OK. It hasn't sold at hoped for price. Perhaps a rethink. Perhaps invest in sending to UK as would get an audience larger by far. I reckon the investment would be worthwhile. Otherwise send to Australia to my place and I will drive it and send regular updates. :lol: Kenny38
kenny38

by BritArms » Sun May 19, 2019 2:40 pm

Actually Kenny..I would like to send it to the UK . Im from London but do not have a secure place to keep it..
BritArms

by johnw » Sun May 19, 2019 5:11 pm

BritArms wrote:Actually Kenny..I would like to send it to the UK . Im from London but do not have a secure place to keep it..
kenny38 wrote:OK. It hasn't sold at hoped for price. Perhaps a rethink. Perhaps invest in sending to UK as would get an audience larger by far. I reckon the investment would be worthwhile. Otherwise send to Australia to my place and I will drive it and send regular updates. :lol: Kenny38

Hi BritArms. London, great! I've got lots of old mates from Limehouse and the Isle of Dogs. They are due out soon, so I have a few visits to put in, we could meet for a pint or two. No, London is not safe and about to get worse. Jensen are still very popular. There are a few FFs south of the river. This baby is LHD, no one will want it in Australia (Haha Kenny. Never mind - good idea though). You could always send it to Switzerland. I'll store it in a bank vault safe and sound. I'll take it for a drive now and then, and take it to club events there, might find a buyer. I'll only charge you cost for storage, and you can stay with me for free (I live under a tarp mind!), if you want to go for an outing over there. Hey, we can take it for a run down to Monza on the 2nd June if you are free (it is a Sunday). Can you fly it over by then? There is a Pagani track day, and I can ask Horatio to get you a ticket, complements of the house. We are booked in already.
--
John Wild
johnw

by Michael Richardson » Sun May 19, 2019 6:39 pm

Britarms. Now I have read all the posts,,and understand that you obviously want to move the Jensen on,maybe my family can help.We have bought and sold cars around the world from home,but with fifty years of experience in the motor trade,We know what to do. Me ? I live in France,my son lives in S.E. UK. If you wanted to move the car back to UK,we would offer you secure/insured storage while we try to find a retail buyer,either in UK,or Europe. As mentioned,the LHD factor does not sit well with the English/Aus/Jap collector but,we could promote the car on mainland Europe. We could talk retail prices,and would expect a 10% commission,but on your agreed selling price....Is that any help ? Michael.
Michael Richardson

by BritArms » Mon May 20, 2019 12:48 am

Thank you Michael Richardson. But my car is indeed without doubt the very best MK 1 out their..And trust me i have been around jensens long enough..Over the years I have had many MK 3.s..A MK 1 FF..A 74 Convertible and a Panther roof coupe. My car is offered on this site for two reasons #1 ( Its free ) and #2 Silly me but I thought that if any one would appreciate this car it would be someone from the Jensen club. Now dont get me wrong their are plenty of people on here who have seen this car and will credit my claim..Why dont you guys ask Richard Calver about my car...
Anyway..Until that right person comes along I will continue to drive , show and enjoy....BTW I could be real tempted to do a deal if the right E Type roadster came along..I want a 4 speed V12 and must be the best of the best...
BritArms

by kenny38 » Mon May 20, 2019 1:18 pm

Hi, Britarms. If you really want to sell I reiterate that based in the UK is the way to proceed. That French fellow, Michael.. will market the car properly and safely. Regarding cost. Put money on for expenses. I bet will sell. Don't be bloody lazy. Am prepared to offer my basement dry garage which takes 6 cars for storage and regular use by a careful (sit down, Calver!) driver. Kenny38 8)
kenny38

Previous

Return to Cars For Sale